Sign in to follow this  
Tz0rcelan

New vietnam c&h out!

I found out that the Sebnampack 2 is a great addon so i made a C&H mission for it, here is the result:

"This is a classic C&H using the Sebnampack 2 addon, the US and the VC must try to capture and hold the objective area to gain points and win the game. The US team have better vehicles on the otherhand the VC team has very short distance to the objective area."

* Requirements: Sebnampack2, OFP Resistance

:: Download ::

Enjoy!!!!  biggrin.gif

happy christmas to everyone   xmas.gif  xmas.gif

Edit: Oh and please report any bugs, things i can improve etc. Thank you!

i just had a quick go at this one, and heres what i thought, its generally good but there are a few things i noticed that were wrong, mainly youve given the US forces NVA vehicles, you probably need to swap them for M48A3's and M113's, also an assault on a LZ would probably be conducted from the air so maybe changing one of the cobras for a respawning UH-1H would be a good idea, also it might be good if you add a protective zone around the respawns, mainly for the VC as its very easy to sit on top spawn killing with the cobra, with those changes this will be a very fun c&h smile.gif

edit: i just remembered, i didnt play as the VC so im not sure if these are there, the SA-7 is something you should add to the VC (probably best to use the BIS one(9K32M Strela), ours (SEB) isnt too good at locking on) and plenty of RPG-7's available, going up against tanks will need something heavy, also i didnt check this either but if you havent added it, respawning vehicles is something you should think about adding

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Dec. 22 2002,03:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i just had a quick go at this one, and heres what i thought, its generally good but there are a few things i noticed that were wrong, mainly youve given the US forces NVA vehicles, you probably need to swap them for M48A3's and M113's, also an assault on a LZ would probably be conducted from the air so maybe changing one of the cobras for a respawning UH-1H would be a good idea, also it might be good if you add a protective zone around the respawns, mainly for the VC as its very easy to sit on top spawn killing with the cobra, with those changes this will be a very fun c&h smile.gif

edit: i just remembered, i didnt play as the VC so im not sure if these are there, the SA-7 is something you should add to the VC (probably best to use the BIS one(9K32M Strela), ours (SEB) isnt too good at locking on) and plenty of RPG-7's available, going up against tanks will need something heavy, also i didnt check this either but if you havent added it, respawning vehicles is something you should think about adding<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks for the feedback, i am changing the mission now, i am a mission creator but i am new to the Sebnampack 2 so i didn't really knew what vehicles that were US and what vehicles that were VC. Thank you very much!  biggrin.gif

xmas.gif

New version out now!

Features:

* Tank & Chopper respawn

* Safezones for both VC & US

* Added many Launcher's for VC (so that they can defeat the tanks and choppers)

That's it, grab it now and have fun smile.gif

:: Download :: UPDATED VERSION!

Please report and bugs and idea's!  smile.gif

pssss. Thx for the feedback tounge.gif

xmas.gif