HelixOne Gaming

Probably a lost cause

Had high hopes for this game. Looks like it's already going down hill. No updates, Devs arent really active. Sucks. We waited so long for something like this to have it forgotten within two months lol.

• Confused 1

Bit unfair changes can take time,problem is if they change one issue it can cause more issues so changes take time and this is a preview not a finished game.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Lol it´s Gamescom time m8. Just Chill and wait for the next Big-Update and next dev. Stream on Twitch! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

You ever hear of Gamescom? No probably not. It's a GAME PREVIEW, their last update was almost a month ago. All the main forum dwellers are at Gamescom. Its still more stable than pubg and that game is fully releasing in September. Maybe play something else till they update since it doesn't really look like you support it

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Lol everyone's saying the same stuff lmao. Yes I know what game previews are. I also know there's a lot of developers for other games(that are also in previews) that are on top of there stuff and actually care about the community lol. I'm entitled to my own opinion. Wasn't trying to deter you from yours.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, ThatPersonCampN said:

You ever hear of Gamescom? No probably not. It's a GAME PREVIEW, their last update was almost a month ago. All the main forum dwellers are at Gamescom. Its still more stable than pubg and that game is fully releasing in September. Maybe play something else till they update since it doesn't really look like you support it

Boy you must not play pubg xD definitely not more stable. You must have a terrible Xbox lol. It was rough at first, but at least bluehole kept us updated and in the loop. Constantly bring us updates and improvement. And lol pubg was a PC port. Not meant for console... Can't compare that to a game that was meant for console like Vigor.

I like the game. But just saying, if they aren't more supportive of their community the player base will shrink.

• Confused 1

Gamescom I will say again. The team working on this game is way smaller than blue hole. I'd love to see you work on a game. Wouldn't even get half as far as these guys. These devs are motivated and if you don't like the state its in right now no one is forcing you to play it.

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, ThatPersonCampN said:

Gamescom I will say again. The team working on this game is way smaller than blue hole. I'd love to see you work on a game. Wouldn't even get half as far as these guys. These devs are motivated and if you don't like the state its in right now no one is forcing you to play it.

No need to brown nose lol. Like I said, I'm stating an opinion. Lol it's so childish to imply that I said I would do a better jobxD I didn't say anything like that. I said they're not very supportive of their community lmao .. it's not that deep bruh. And no one's forcing you to keep brown nosing the devs xD 

@HelixOne Gaming 

I've been a part of the Bohemia Interactive community since 2001. I am neither a fan boy nor a Bohemia employee. I am however, one of the forum moderation team members. I mention this only as proof that Bohemia are community focused. 

I challenge you to find a games company that have the same level of direct interaction with their community and who actively support them. Bohemia is a very small, some say boutique, company. They are not a massive AAA studio. They do not fleece their members with Season passes nor force them to pay whenever there is an update. They are a company that actively hire from their community, in fact, I know quite a few developers who were once just kids playing their games, I know this because we all played together.

I'm sorry that you feel that they are not as communicative with you as you'd like, but you must remember that (as others have said) Gamescom is going on right now. Additionally, you have to understand that if someone asked me what I was doing every n minutes, I'd not get anything done. If you follow the company on social media, you will see that they've recently hired a new community manager. This (amongst many other things) is a PR role to help keep the community abreast of developments. 

Whilst everyone is entitled to their opinions, I think your post is filled not only with with inaccuracies but also misinformation. In the 5 months since Vigor was made public, this sub-forum was created ( > 500,000 users on the combined site), the Vigor Discord was created ( ~ 500 users, the first dev I clicked on showed that he had last posted on Monday ), their Twitter account was created (352 tweets,  139 pics and vids and last tweet was 5 hours ago). This directly disproves:

No updates, Devs arent really active.

If you think you could contribute to the development of Vigor (or any other Bohemia title), I invite you to apply for a position at the link below:
https://careers.bohemia.net/positions

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

@HelixOne Gaming 

I've been a part of the Bohemia Interactive community since 2001. I am neither a fan boy nor a Bohemia employee. I am however, one of the forum moderation team members. I mention this only as proof that Bohemia are community focused. 

I challenge you to find a games company that have the same level of direct interaction with their community and who actively support them. Bohemia is a very small, some say boutique, company. They are not a massive AAA studio. They do not fleece their members with Season passes nor force them to pay whenever there is an update. They are a company that actively hire from their community, in fact, I know quite a few developers who were once just kids playing their games, I know this because we all played together.

I'm sorry that you feel that they are not as communicative with you as you'd like, but you must remember that (as others have said) Gamescom is going on right now. Additionally, you have to understand that if someone asked me what I was doing every n minutes, I'd not get anything done. If you follow the company on social media, you will see that they've recently hired a new community manager. This (amongst many other things) is a PR role to help keep the community abreast of developments. 

Whilst everyone is entitled to their opinions, I think your post is filled not only with with inaccuracies but also misinformation. In the 5 months since Vigor was made public, this sub-forum was created ( > 500,000 users on the combined site), the Vigor Discord was created ( ~ 500 users, the first dev I clicked on showed that he had last posted on Monday ), their Twitter account was created (352 tweets,  139 pics and vids and last tweet was 5 hours ago). This directly disproves:

If you think you could contribute to the development of Vigor (or any other Bohemia title), I invite you to apply for a position at the link below:
https://careers.bohemia.net/positions

Lol man that was too much. My opinion stays the same lol. Its not that deep. We all appreciate the devs haha. Just read my post. They let dayz die on PC at some point. Then after 6 years revived it. Just hoping Vigor won't be the same xD

• Confused 2

On 8/22/2018 at 2:45 PM, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

@HelixOne Gaming 

I challenge you to find a games company that have the same level of direct interaction with their community and who actively support them.

Just for fun, Cloud Imporium Games of Star Citizen. I win ^,^

But on another note, people do forget that Bohemia is a small team, and things take time. No one even expected Vigor, and now they're already making outlandish requests of the Devs? Sheesh. 

4 minutes ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

@CaptainAzimuth Get back to us when they actually release a product. 

Hahaha! Ouch!

Well, technically they already have. It's not different than when Arma 3 for example had only Stratis and a couple factions available to play for early backers.. or i mean pre-orders. Same difference actually. People support the development process, get early access, and actively test and support development closely with developers. The reason why after over 4000 hours of Arma 3 with Bohemia Interactive, i have now found great interest in CIG because they share an almost identical development cycle. People just forget CIG are doing something never done before. Like any game development, that takes time and then some.

People support the development process, get early access, and actively test and support development closely with developers. The reason why after over 4000 hours of Arma 3 with Bohemia Interactive, i have now found great interest in CIG because they share an almost identical development cycle. People just forget CIG are doing something never done before. Like any game development, that takes time and then some.

^ This I agree with.

However, with regard to Wired's 2016 Vaporware Award recipient (Star Citizen), I'll not hold my breath until something substantial is released. 

1 hour ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

However, with regard to Wired's 2016 Vaporware Award recipient (Star Citizen), I'll not hold my breath until something substantial is released. 

Fair enough. Just check the RSI website on the first of October in that case.

In regards to Vigor, just give it time. It has potential.

First time playing today after the release and i have to say I'm disappointed.

-Still no proxy chat, so kill everything is the only tactic in servers.

-No co-op, so can't play with friends.

-More laggy than before.

-Finding server takes long time.

-Players camp spawning places just to get easy kills.

but... i still hope it could get better.

On 4.9.2018 at 4:42 AM, twitch_DinotheRRhino said:

@OilRig what do you expect in a month? LOL this must be a troll post. 

I was expecting even something :D