Tyler Sloniger

Shelter Upgrades

In the upgrade area I only have my "Electric Generator" upgrade left. I was currently on the 3 to 4 upgrade which is 167 hours long, I was at 70 hours left when I decided to select the upgrade and hit the "A" button on my controller (kind of out of anger due to the time left for the upgrade) multiple time. At that point I noticed the time reset to 167hours. I flipped over to my resources and noticed my fuel had been brought down to 20 (I don't remember what # it had been at before) my metal parts were 800 previously around 2000 ish, and my electronics were at 76 previously in 300s. I'm not sure if the other upgrades are glitched to be able upgrade and take more materials when already currently upgrading due to the fact that i only have that current upgrade available. A lot of wasted time collecting resources which angered me more to where I haven't played the game for 4 days. 

Tengo un problema, estoy en la actualización 3 y quiero actualizar en el nivel 4, pero no me permite tener todos los recursos para esta actualización, pero no se actualiza.

I have a problem I am in update 3 and I want to update to level 4 but it does not allow me I have all the resources that this update provided but it does not update