Moon_chilD

Set Respawn Time during the mission

Hey,

in our missions, we usually have a respawn timer of 2 min. This is mainly so that people think before they act and don't run into battle without thinking of consequences.

However, there is a problem with that. If someone dies (for whatever reason) before or after a mission: They have to wait these two minutes that are only meant for during the mission. 
So I wanted to create a Zeus module with Achilles that lets you set the respawn timer. I found "setplayerrespawntimer" and build the function for the module and it works. However, it only works for one time. So if I set the timer to 5 seconds and die respawn takes 5 sec. If I die again it takes 2 minutes again. So basically it sets the respawn timer only for one respawn. 

Now comes my obvious question: Is there a way to set the respawn timer for every player in a mission until it's changed again?

Thanks in advanced.
Many Greetings
Moony

First, thanks for your answer, @HazJ

The thing is, this would kinda make it pointless what I want to do. If I do it like that, I could just set the respawn timer via the Eden option. 
What I want to do is change the time mid-mission for all player. (So that would mean also JIP player) That's why I created an Ares Zeus Module. Though I might try to have the addEventhandler be executed by remoteExec. 

Think I'm going to try that next. 
(Tbh, I just hoped there might have been a better and easier way T^T)

Thank you nonetheless!
Moony

I misunderstood. I thought you wanted to set the respawn delay high again once killed/respawned.

[10] remoteExec ["setPlayerRespawnTime", [0, -2] select isDedicated, false];

On server ^^

You can also set it on an array of specific units.