Steam Link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1478897076

# Sandstorm.takistan 

Git https://github.com/rcantec/Sandstorm.takistan

Insurgency style mission for Takistan, complete with all the tools you need for a full MILSIM experience. 
This is the 1st edition of the mission and is a WIP, a unique experience. This mission is designed for a multiplayer environment, however you can also enjoy it in single player. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

To play this mission the required addons are CUP Terrains, Maps, Weapons, Units. CBA_A3. The mission is compatible with all other addons. 

To begin using the Software; 

1. Move the file into the following directory (assuming you have the Steam version of ArmA 3); 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\MPMissions 

Special thanks to BangaBob, Engima, cobra4v320 and PHRONK for the use of their scripts to make some cool things happen. 
The Software is distributed without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Software is not an official addon or tool. Use of the Software (in whole or in part) is entirely at your own risk. 

This mission is (c) 2018 Doctor Vanilla rights reserved. 
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) 
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Played it today and I really like it.  Tell me, did you do something with tanks being able to pick out targets and fire on their own *with the appropriate weapons* ?  Cos if you did you are a hero.  Works perfectly !

• Thanks 1

On 19/08/2018 at 9:11 AM, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Thanks for this mission Doctor-Vanilla !

Thank you!

On 20/08/2018 at 3:45 PM, kremator said:

Played it today and I really like it.  Tell me, did you do something with tanks being able to pick out targets and fire on their own *with the appropriate weapons* ?  Cos if you did you are a hero.  Works perfectly !

Thank you! Happy you like it 

• Like 1

That feature is something that should have been in ALL vanilla (excuse the pun!) vehicles from the start !

• Like 1

Have you thought of releasing that script (in mod form) that allows tanks/vehicles to autoattack?  I think it would go down very well mate !

• Like 1

On 27/08/2018 at 6:38 PM, kremator said:

Have you thought of releasing that script (in mod form) that allows tanks/vehicles to autoattack?  I think it would go down very well mate !

I think the Tanks auto engaging is just apart of the Ai script, I can't take any credit for that.