Sign in to follow this  
Badboy.

I cant change the GPS hexagon color

Its extremely important, and it does have a huge impact on the game play, if i push through the smoke then i will probably kill my teammate, or if my teammate standing behind a white wall it will be hard to see the hexagon, We must have the option to change the color of the GPS hexagon. also if you are very close then it will be hard to see the hexagon 
https://gyazo.com/0489b778819361dc047564606776e33b

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Badboy. said:

Its extremely important, and it does have a huge impact on the game play, if i push through the smoke then i will probably kill my teammate, or if my teammate standing behind a white wall it will be hard to see the hexagon, We must have the option to change the color of the GPS hexagon. also if you are very close then it will be hard to see the hexagon 
https://gyazo.com/0489b778819361dc047564606776e33b

I can appreciate why it would be useful, but if you identified the target then friendly fire wouldn't occur.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2018 at 1:17 PM, R0adki11 said:

I can appreciate why it would be useful, but if you identified the target then friendly fire wouldn't occur.

Next time ill sit in, stair at the guy in middle of combat to identify him, because this sounds easier than allowing the Clients to change the color of their hexagons.
The color of the hexagon blend very well with the white color or with the smoke, for that it makes it  hard to identify the target, we need to have the option back for changing the color of the hex since it has a huge impact in combat.

Edited by badboy1212

No it doesn't, in the 3500 hours i've played arma I've never ever used that hexagon to ID foo from fried.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, stanhope said:

No it doesn't, in the 3500 hours i've played arma I've never ever used that hexagon to ID foo from fried.

6k hours here buddy, and yes it does when you are playing together as a squad. 
Probably u have been playing solo most of the time.

I've been playing casual milsim and coop.