Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

@ Sep. 03 2003,10:37)]to antichrist; im not sure where i got the harrier picture from.

Could be very well from this forum. I didnt make it myself, thats for sure.

Im a graphic designer/compositer. im a really bad photographer (both in the real and virtual world) but i love messing about with images.

Again, if ppl dont want me to mess with their work and post it, I will respect that.Just let me know

to Mr Burns: Ill post the link to a 1600*1200 version when i get home from work

Nah! No problem! Just curious of some places where my screenshots end up smile_o.gif)))

@ Sep. 03 2003,10:37)]to Mr Burns: Ill post the link to a 1600*1200 version when i get home from work

ty  smile_o.gif  It will be my next Wallpaper  smile_o.gif

edit: Pic

eyerpg.jpg

placebo thx for the link to domaindlx, but I found it a bit slow so I went back to my normal host ;)

Anyway two new pictures from my mission. This is from the friendly base however it isn't finished yet.

blackhawkbase.jpg

homebase.jpg

Yeah...thx for the link ! I really needed a new host since my 2 other free webspaces are full, your advert came just in time smile_o.gif

I wish everyone in the gaming world could see your guys' pics. We'd win over a lot of people, methinks. sad_o.gif

What sky is that Status?
Quote[/b] ]Ehh...even dont know what say ,I just put my dig. camera off window and take some photos of clouds,I like them so I put them into OFP...

wink_o.gif

Very nice smile_o.gif

Methinks domaindlx.com's bandwidth usage is going to go through the roof now that I've advertised them on the forums  wink_o.gif

Yep, just hope they don't go the way of imgstudio: first slipping little advertisements on to your images, and finally going belly up...

I wish everyone in the gaming world could see your guys' pics. We'd win over a lot of people, methinks.  sad_o.gif

Me thinks BIS should advertise these pics...

Very nice smile_o.gif

Methinks domaindlx.com's bandwidth usage is going to go through the roof now that I've advertised them on the forums  wink_o.gif

Yep, just hope they don't go the way of imgstudio: first slipping little advertisements on to your images, and finally going belly up...

Well if that's the case there are many more, I did a google search for free webspace unlimited bandwidth, founds loads, just tried the one near the top that offered plenty of space and all wast goodeth with the world wink_o.gif

I get this message:

HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Member's site.

rock.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Skul-

Um..sorry about it...copy and paste it into another browser.

Milkman-

That is Suchey's Marine beta 3 I think...

Now Im off to find another good image hoster

Skul-

Um..sorry about it...copy and paste it into another browser.

Milkman-

That is Suchey's Marine beta 3 I think...

Now Im off to find another good image hoster

Thankyou, and may I suggest Lycos Network?