Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Guess which mission this is. (Hint: It was mentioned in this thread before.

I just watched that a few hours ago following a download spree from Avon's site! Just imagine how awesome it would be if the mission used BAS's choppers and delta soldiers smile_o.gif

Guess which mission this is. (Hint: It was mentioned in this thread before.

I just watched that a few hours ago following a download spree from Avon's site!  Just imagine how awesome it would be if the mission used BAS's choppers and delta soldiers  smile_o.gif

Why dont you just dePBO it and replace them yourself? Thats what I did.

Yep... smile_o.gif

I wish DKM updated their bronco to fix the propellors and the muzzle flash bug...

8-23-pic9.jpg

Specop 09 might remember this one from a C&H game:

1492-The Frenchman.jpg

In this C&H, Specop 09 was hiding cowardly in a clump of bushes sniping at a few stupid campers at the respawn. I took a jeep and went straight for him. I crashed into a tree in the bushes. I ran around in the bushes and started shooting the bushes. He got up and I shot him. Then 5 seconds later I was shot by his teamate. This shot was taken after some of the campers were killed. tounge_o.gif

Btw, what the heck was throwing all those grenades in the game? crazy_o.gif

/Me thinks cheat wink_o.gif

I've seen it before...A guy admitted he was using it...Basically all the projectiles you fire produce grenade explosions...Like you fire an M-16 and the impact is a grenade explosion...Yeah it's sad rock.gif

/Me thinks cheat  wink_o.gif

I've seen it before...A guy admitted he was using it...Basically all the projectiles you fire produce grenade explosions...Like you fire an M-16 and the impact is a grenade explosion...Yeah it's sad  rock.gif

Dam. sad_o.gif

Sissy campers and cheaters in one game? mad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gif