Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Nice!,good job,but why he have ak74? rock.gif

Its INQISITORS and thats the only AK i like so  wink_o.gif

And i liked the FDF GhILLI because i really waited for such a kewl snow uniform.

And i always play with it on the East side.

smile_o.gif

This one wasn't planned, I was playing an FDF single mission. Too bad I forgot to turn on Hisky.

Smoking-tank.jpg

Hi all

I wish King homer would stop using that strange ftp stuff in his sig and pictures.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">ftp://newfiles:newfiles@evilmadman.com/KingHomer/Pix/lsr-russ-1.jpg

It sets off my firewall sad_o.gif put it in your webspace mate this comes over like a spam trawler looking for emails.

Kind Regards Walker

Hi all

I wish King homer would stop using that strange ftp stuff in his sig and pictures.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">ftp://newfiles:newfiles@evilmadman.com/KingHomer/Pix/lsr-russ-1.jpg

It sets off my firewall sad_o.gif put it in your webspace mate this comes over like a spam trawler looking for emails.

Kind Regards Walker

For me too.. It's kind of annoying

KingHomer , here is a valuable advice for sharing your photo from ~blackdog server hosting

instead of this

put this

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://www.evilmadman.com/newfiles/KingHomer/Pix/lsr-russ-1.jpg

It points to your picture , didnt annoy anyone so it will make you lot of friends and bonus it is shorter to write smile_o.gif

By the way , i find a Carl Gustav very usefull when facing a Mi24 biggrin_o.gif

ATchopper.jpg

Hi all

Kind Regards Walker

For me too.. It's kind of annoying

hey sorry , thats blackdogs~ ftp and i only can use ftp adress cause normal site is down (no bandwith)

i've used the first time this ftp adress

and there is no spam trawler to look for ur email ....

King Homer, please read what i wrote up there

instead of typing the link to your pic like that type

http://www.evilmadman.com/newfiles/KingHomer/Pix/lsr-russ-1.jpg

It links to your actual picture too

and for your terminator sig use

http://www.evilmadman.com/newfiles/KingHomer/Pix/backagain.jpg

this will not give problem to some people that have problems with the ftp link

In the future, juste use

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://www.evilmadman.com/newfiles/KingHomer/Pix/NameofYourPicture.jpg

It will work

Klink's new weapon against airborne aggression...

1st you aim at your target:

link1.jpg

2nd you make sure you are lined up:

link2.jpg

3rd you hit 'em where it hurts most:

link3.jpg

4th you shake off the dust:

link4.jpg

And we drive away smile_o.gif

Klink's new weapon against airborne aggression...

It's an old weapon, a type of Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile. wink_o.gif

Yes and my grandson's comment on that was: "It worked that time Grand-dad!" (this was after several attempts to impress the young lad smile_o.gif )