Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Very nice Nathanz  smile_o.gif

I cannot stop making pics of/with this nice TOW...

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/mrburns/targeting1.jpg

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/mrburns/tow-nightfire.jpg

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/mrburns/tow-nightfire1.jpg

pics not doctored this time smile_o.gif

btw: blackdog, can you tell me how to deactivate the frickin crosshair in your camscript ? would be eternally appreciated  wink_o.gif

Nice pics...

But why do i have the feeling that everyones got improved soldier models on their pics? Especially on the different TOW pics... Do the new soldier models come along with that TOW pack everyones talking about?

OT

what are the best OFP soldiers (regaring new model etc) around atm (except BAS delta&ranger pack)?

Hey people mb its a better Idea to just PM the person with the addon in his pic you would like smile_o.gif Now we just get an endless "what addon is that?" discussion smile_o.gif Or people should just say what addon it is under their pics. thought that may get a bit hard over time smile_o.gif just a thought

Euhmz, where did you all get that TOW launcher from?

inc those Hummers?

look like me is behind sad_o.gif

Where to find the hmmwv with the open back.

I can´t find a hmmwv with a tow launcher on the roof.

The open back humv is from the Woodland hummers pack

I just added the tow using setpos for the screenshot ;)

Hey people mb its a better Idea to just PM the person with the addon in his pic you would like smile_o.gif Now we just get an endless "what addon is that?" discussion smile_o.gif Or people should just say what addon it is under their pics. thought that may get a bit hard over time smile_o.gif just a thought

Yes, but others might want to know the answer...

Thanks all.

@Supah

I think small questions like this should be allowed in this thread.

So many addon maker showing their unreleased work here instead of making an announcement in their own thread.

So why not ask some small questions to get some help?

---

FDFFA18.jpg

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

Yep, the grass can look cool...

gaz_grass2.jpg

humveyinthegrass1.jpg

gaz_grass3.jpg

gaz_grass1.jpg

Would "look" better if it would comply with ofpec tag standards sad_o.gif

What about the grass pics i posted a long time ago crazy_o.gif

No one asked about it then so whats the frenzy now tounge_o.gif

So many addon maker showing their unreleased work here instead of making an announcement in their own thread.

The TOW comes from the WG Addons Pack 2.01 which was released a few days ago. It's the best addon pack I've ever seen, and I strongly reccommend it to anyone smile_o.gif

btw: blackdog, can you tell me how to deactivate the frickin crosshair in your camscript ? would be eternally appreciated  wink_o.gif

Which script is this? Where can I get it?

It is probably Camera.sqs which is a script built into the game. To disable the crosshairs, press 'L'. To call the script, just type in the init field of a unit, trigger

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this exec "Camera.sqs"

wink_o.gif

Well i usually get thrown in the middle of a sea using that script sometimes dont know why it pisses me off too much it just doesnt shows me beside the unit i placed the script on mad_o.gif

Oh right I thought it was some script that set you up for perfect camera angles and set the lighting to how you wanted and slowed time down the second you wanted it to, etc...Ah well tounge_o.gif

It is probably Camera.sqs which is a script built into the game. To disable the crosshairs, press 'L'. To call the script, just type in the init field of a unit, trigger

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this exec "Camera.sqs"

wink_o.gif

It´s not the built in thing .. blackdog released a modified version some time ago, here´s a link to it:

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/mrburns/bd-camera.zip

In the normal camera.sqs L works for crosshair toggling but not in bd´s script crazy_o.gif

OK thanks Mr.Burns...I downloaded it, but the readme isn't very clear. How does it work? What do I do with the Scripts.pbo? Also what does BD mean by merge all the (camera).island folders? They're just empty folders rock.gif

the uncomplete docu is the point of my confusion man crazy_o.gif

I just replaced my original scripts.pbo with bd´s (´f course i made a backup..) and meanwhile i´ve found out that only some triggers from the nogovan example mission are needed to execute the script.

What original scripts? Lol you gotta understand I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to changing default things tounge_o.gif