Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Fun with the FDF-Mod1.1

BI_FDF_1.jpg

BI_FDF_2.jpg

the arctic Recon looks really kewl  biggrin_o.gif

BI_FDF_3.jpg

and the new arctic islands promise a lot of area to handle..

BI_FDF_5.jpg

BI_FDF_6a.jpg

BI_FDF_6b.jpg

BI_FDF_6c.jpg

BI_FDF_6d.jpg

P.S. sure do we have 1.1 Mr.Burns; expect u this week for coop-night ok?

Cool Nathanz howd you get that smoke on the front of th A-10 edit or in real? smile_o.gif

Cool Nathanz howd you get that smoke on the front of th A-10 edit or in real?  smile_o.gif

Try the bis a10 in FDF 1.1 smile_o.gif

Lee where did you get that awesome A-10 skin? Just looks so nice. How I wish someone was working on decking out the A-10 with equipment like it carries in LOMAC smile_o.gif

Lee where did you get that awesome A-10 skin?

Maybe it´s the one from Inquisitor that can be found on his page here smile_o.gif

------

so here´s my little A10 pic

t72hunterjpg.jpg

and something else..

rpgambush.jpg

@parvus: i´ll be happy to join your coop event this weekend smile_o.gif

You stopped my heart for a second, until I realized that the Styker was the same one from America's Army. sad_o.gif

You stopped my heart for a second, until I realized that the Styker was the same one from America's Army.  sad_o.gif

whats so bad about that?

You stopped my heart for a second, until I realized that the Styker was the same one from America's Army.  sad_o.gif

whats so bad about that?

Well if your blood circulation stops, within several minutes you'll suffer brain damage due to lack of oxygen and eventually die. ghostface.gif

whats so bad about that?

Well if your blood circulation stops, within several minutes you'll suffer brain damage due to lack of oxygen and eventually die. ghostface.gif

he ment what`s bad about IT being a conversion from America`s Army wink_o.gif ..Really nice work InQuIsiToR..drooling for your next realese...

whats so bad about that?

but that's rather good news as hes a mod tounge_o.gif

J/K biggrin_o.gif