Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Good concealment, eh wink_o.gif

wow_o.gif  in fact damn good. i didn´t notice the rifle...maybe i was distracted by the nice sun effects and the good looking tree textures  tounge_o.gif

really nice  smile_o.gif

wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

I didnt think there was a guy in that pic!!!

I thought it was just a nice looking tree and forest pic wow_o.gif

smile_o.gif wow. Good job smile_o.gif

wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif

I didnt think there was a guy in that pic!!!

I thought it was just a nice looking tree and forest pic  wow_o.gif

smile_o.gif wow. Good job smile_o.gif

wow_o.gif  in fact damn good. i didn´t notice the rifle...maybe i was distracted by the nice sun effects and the good looking tree textures  tounge_o.gif

really nice  smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif Thanks guys I appreciate it smile_o.gif

Just a little playing with the hisky-mod:

skykram1.jpg

---

skykram2.jpg

---

skykram3.jpg

Does not fit in ofp but I think it looks interesting.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Time for me to post some...this time Iraqi themed action on Tonal airport otherwise Naseriya Airbase  tounge_o.gif  in Iraq.

A Iraqi mig-27 scrambles quickly to takeoff as a surprise American Air raid destroys a few airplanes and scatters debris on the runway.

Mig-27takeoff.jpg

A Mig-29 soon follows the Flogger as the both the surviving planes (only ones  ghostface.gif ) try to take on the modern american F-15 and F/A-18 fighter jets.

Mig29toffi.jpg

A Fulcrum finally manages to take-down a Strike Eagle as the eagle got hit by stray AA fire and then a Sidewinder by the Iraqi fighter.

Mig29win.jpg

A Hornet performs a routine Air patrol over the Southern Iraq.

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/Acecombat/f18n.jpg

Hope you all like my pics , i was making a small video out of that airport attack too atm lets hope it comes through. biggrin_o.gif

@Acid, simply said: changed a texture and run the installer again.

@Ace:

Nice pics, last one is ~1kb to big.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

Hmm its 100.1 kb probably crazy_o.gif forgive me placebo but it was just too good not to post fully biggrin_o.gif .

And thanks LEE and i take it that you have editted hisky to look like a distant fire cloud risingin the sky or something similiar?

No, i made a new texture(2048*2048) from a nasa "space nebula" image I found. (edit: Milkman is right)

Like this:

skykram4.jpg

---

skykram5.jpg

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

hehe, I'd be starting to get a little nervous if Mars was that close to Earth. biggrin_o.gif *runs into basement and covers head* biggrin_o.gif

Lee, that is freaking awsome, this means we can have a Outer Space Mod, or NASA mod. Really good work!

bdrm.jpg

This is taken off a mission im making in Tonali Island

P.S:Nice pics RedBaron,specially the sherman,but maybe less color and contrast?

Here are some screenshots I took. The Americans have taken the main airport on Tonal, there are 8 CH-47's, 12 BAS UH-60's, 14 AH-64's, 4 OH-58's, 2 C-17's, 1 C-130, 2 MH-47's, 6 MH-60L's, and 2 AH-60L's. Also out of sight, I have a company worth of Stryker 2's (LAVIII's, call them S2 cuz it is the Stryker the Army should have bought).

GCS0001.jpg

GCS0002.jpg

GCS0003.jpg

GCS0004.jpg

nice pic ineo

Thanks smile_o.gif Good concealment, eh wink_o.gif I like your pics too, you do use Corel Photo-Paint, right? That's what I use and I recognize the effects you use. icon14.gif

yes i use Corel Photo Paint smile_o.gif

Kinda looks like a moon landscape... sweet smile_o.gif

wow thats really good work

is that a mod or a addon ?

Here:

@Acid, simply said: changed a texture and run the [hisky] installer again.
I made a new texture(2048*2048) from a nasa "space nebula" image I found.

Keg's Hisky wink_o.gif

I know your new here georg, but when you quote a post can you please remove the image tags? Not to sound offensive or anything, just letting you know. wink_o.gif

I know your new here georg, but when you quote a post can you please remove the image tags? Not to sound offensive or anything, just letting you know. wink_o.gif

And you could you not double post  tounge_o.gif Not to sound offensive or anything, just letting you know. wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Hardy fucking har, not my fault, its these damn macs at the school, everything is backwards about them. Now to be constructive, here is a pic:

Tonal8.jpg