Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Quote[/b] ]Guba and Angelina on a romantic lil hunting, Guba wanted to show her his big gun ;)

lmao biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Can someone please build a computer where this settings are playable:

Those don't look like that high(they're not low, but...) of settings(though, you can't really tell the view distance) to me.

Ok, i didnt noticed the guba pic was too big @Mods dunno why this sometimes happens after i used the jpg comprimizing and then work again on such a pic and save again, sometimes it gets bigger again then sad_o.gif

Ok anyway i made two new pics of the romantic lil meeting, this time the correct size wink_o.gif

angelina1.jpg

angelina2.jpg

As unintresting as Angelina looks, she got nice legs, lol tounge_o.gif

"uninteresting" is very nice way to put it. I have other words in mind..

How do you get them to sit down like that? I'm assuming its a custom animation?

Beautiful! Pardon my ignorance, but what island is that?

Guba and Angelina on a romantic lil hunting, Guba wanted to show her his big gun ;)

Somehow this pic could be in the "Leg Show" Magazine tounge_o.gif

image size over 100kb

http://www.sga-clan.de/bisforums/combat/guba.jpg

Now that's a quality publication! smile_o.gif ...reminds me, better renew my subscription! tounge_o.gif

"uninteresting" is very nice way to put it. I have other words in mind..

How do you get them to sit down like that? I'm assuming its a custom animation?

Since when does anyone decides what is intresting and unintresting here, sorry that is it abit more original than the 100 Buggy or Blackhawk pics before tounge_o.gif

Does not matter if somone comments or not, even blackdog posts pics noone discusses. I believe I had a similar discussion with iNeo....

Since when does anyone decides what is intresting and unintresting here, sorry that is it  abit more original than the 100 Buggy or Blackhawk pics before  tounge_o.gif

What do you mean? My 3 blackhawks flying against a sunset with kegetys skypack is not original? biggrin_o.gif

Nobody even commented on my pics, considering that they were actual multiplayer OFP and not the staged screens that this thread is 90% consisted of that is a shame.

I know the feeling

1. Yes, it's nice if people comment on your pics, but if they don't, well, sh*t happens. Deal with it.

2. The old axiom of "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" applies here. Don't just rubbish other people's pics. Constructive criticism (i.e. your pic is a bit too dark and I can't see it properly) is a different matter.

3. It has already been determined that this thread is for any OFP pic people want to post. Actual mission screens have no more or less right to be here than staged and edited pics.

4. This thread is for the posting of OFP pics and discussion (within the limits above) of those pics. All other comments here will be considered spam, with all related consequences.

This a very popular thread, please show some consideration for everyone else here who likes to post pics and look at them.

Thank you.

Since when does anyone decides what is intresting and unintresting here, sorry that is it  abit more original than the 100 Buggy or Blackhawk pics before

sry, couldnt locate my bunny

tounge_o.gif

untitled.jpg

GCS0027.jpg

Does it count if it's a mission I'm working on?

Dont quote with the pic in the quote, at least remove the URL line... pretty boring to see a pic three times.

And to keep this ontopic

GDR T55

gdr.jpg

Group pic before battle... jpg compression killed it...

troops.jpg