Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

btw: cool sequence milkman..and good aim  smile_o.gif

How can he miss with that gun?

dunno, but he plays w/o crosshair what makes him seem to be a serious OFP player wich is imo cool too.

btw: i don´t use the reflex very often...but the JAM FAL kicks ass, my fav. weapon now smile_o.gif

apoc_now.jpg

DROOOOOOL!!!

Nice pic matey, that ones made it into the permanent collection.

Very nice biggrin_o.gifblues.gifblues.gif

@ Sep. 01 2003,17:45)]Time to post my photo.

Its actualy not a photo/screen but a composit of screens I found on the net.

Its not my intention to violate copyright laws so my apologies if I piss ppl off for using their pictures.

http://www.ofp-zeus.com/upload/files/PICTURE/war.jpg

I am very happy you choose one of my picture ( this one: http://www.plankton.ch/lee/BASKabul.jpg ) in your extremly cool picture!

Very nice work, like to see more from you!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Holy shit sven and oswald those pics are amazing

btw: cool sequence milkman..and good aim  smile_o.gif

How can he miss with that gun?

dunno, but he plays w/o crosshair what makes him seem to be a serious OFP player wich is imo cool too.

btw: i don´t use the reflex very often...but the JAM FAL kicks ass, my fav. weapon now  smile_o.gif

I use crosshairs, but that's simply for orientation reasons. I guess I'm not a serious OFP player though. I mean crap, I bet most of you guys don't know who *gasp* Armourdave, was. Except for Placebo and a select few others who were around on the OFPN Forums in early 2001.

insertion.JPG

Shame i didnt manage to take a SS 2 mins later,while we fast roped our heli was targeted by 2 Strelas...what an amazing sight! Fast roping in between the heli's flares tounge_o.gif

Nice Pics all smile_o.gif

I should make some too sometimes...

I only have a small problem that I enjoy playing OFP so much that I forget to make pics ; wink_o.gif

Best pics of the last uhm ... many pages Norsu smile_o.gif

Great pics blues.gif

very very nice pics Norsu

very nice smile_o.gif

Thanks smile_o.gif. I was surprised how much the brightness value in OFP increases graphic quality. You can see the difference best in Winter Nogojev, place yourself as a soldier to island and set time to 6:00-7:00 and keep other values normal. Colors are much clearer without any performance drop.

Unfortunately this little trick doesn't work always so well. Sometimes the colors are too saturated and the game looks wierd (plus it may also hurt your eyes a bit), but it all depends of island and time wink_o.gif.

you have ruined my day now I am gona cykle home and cry my self to slep.

I wan't my OFP to look the same way buhuuuuuuu sad_o.gif

STGN

Please remove image tags when quoting a post containing images (no matter how beautiful the images) -Placebo smile_o.gif

WoW wow_o.gif

That is by far the best scenery pic i've seen!

Which reminds me that I havent seen real snow in many years, I reckon I'll head to somewhere like that in my next holydays if I can biggrin_o.gif