Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

This is what are high level Resistance spy deteced at 7:30am this moring that an Resistance leader and Guba where discussing an Alliance we couldn't get into the building so we took pictures of the Guards

Picture1

and this the the second picture taken Picture2  the spy that took these photos was later found and put to death via firing squad

(Thanks to Mr Burns who help me display the Pics)

Ok here are a Coulpe more.

Guards of Planning Center

This was the First of 3 more pictures that were taken of an Resistance outpost that is getting much too powerful and may pose a threat to US Aircraft

Here was an Photo Taken at the same outpost but the officers where planning something

Command Center

here is an AA Soldier armed with soviet Strela Laucher

AA Soldier

Then two more AA soldiers armed with Strelas aswell

Two more AA Soldiers

(if any one knows a better free host please tell me)

If placebo was going to edit that post he should have corrected the spelling mistake: bURns

unclesam.gif

If placebo was going to edit that post he should have corrected the spelling mistake: bURns

unclesam.gif

It's not my job to correct spelling mistakes, well not unless we add a line into the rules saying spelling mistakes are no longer allowed (and I don't plan on adding that) smile_o.gif

unclesam.gif

It's not my job to correct spelling mistakes, well not unless we add a line into the rules saying spelling mistakes are no longer allowed (and I don't plan on adding that) smile_o.gif

Ok, sorry i dont want to go too offtopic but it wouldnt have been a big job!