Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

http://status.acr-mod.com/dude_law.jpg

going to sleep,good night all smile_o.gif

OK, dumb question time: is this cigarette edited into the photo, or can you get the soldiers to smoke ingame?

AFAIK there are no cigarette addons out there...Idea!  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

I seem to remember reading about a "smoking" animation somewhere though...

I seem to remember reading about a "smoking" animation somewhere though...

In OFP Demo maybe?

It was definately in the demo. I also read about it in another thread. Someone mentioned that it would be very easy to cut the Cigarette animation (.rtm) out of the demo and paste it into ofp.

For movies, the notches used to transport the film need to be on the left and right side because the film moves vertically through the projector. For still photographs, it would be correct to have them on the top and bottom.

oldtest3.jpg

...or pretend it was a photo.

First comment on about 10 pics is a complaint about a minor detail, great. I'll probably stop posting pics here and let the over-ambitious PNG fans post alone. rock.gif

matrixrocketeer.jpg I have escaped from the matrix

Using my new skills to use with the military

matrixrocketeer2.jpg

First comment on about 10 pics is a complaint about a minor detail, great. I'll probably stop posting pics here and let the over-ambitious PNG fans post alone. rock.gif

I'm sorry if my comment came across as being too negative, I was just trying to be helpful. You said it was your first attempt at the "old-movie look", so I figured you were looking for feedback. My apologies.

I need a place to upload my pictures!

Have a look at www.lycos.com, you get 20mb free space for uploads of your pictures. biggrin_o.gif  I use it.

And it's free!!!

Try www.sphosting.com

You get 35mb space  wink_o.gif

And it's free!  biggrin_o.gif

quess what i got the dutch version of lycos: www,lycos.nl and i got 50mb free!!! LMAO biggrin_o.gif

I was visiting the .com version and was reading it has only 20mb, so i edited my first message and turned it from 50 to 20. Anyway Phille plenty of choice for free webspace to upload your combatpics. You just have to look for it.

Hope to see your pic's soon.

Have a look at www.lycos.com, you get 20mb free space for uploads of your pictures. biggrin_o.gif  I use it.

And it's free!!!

Try www.sphosting.com

quess what i got the dutch version of lycos: www,lycos.nl and i got 50mb free!!! LMAO  biggrin_o.gif

I was visiting the .com version and was reading it has only 20mb, so i edited my first message and turned it from 50 to 20. Anyway Phille plenty of choice for free webspace to upload your combatpics. You just have to look for it.

the french version gives you 100 mb

For movies, the notches used to transport the film need to be on the left and right side because the film moves vertically through the projector. For still photographs, it would be correct to have them on the top and bottom.

http://hem.bredband.net/b102693/combat-photos/oldtest3.jpg

...or pretend it was a photo.

Nnow im sure mr Frag was only trying to help...

and whats wrong with PNGs then?

And it's free!!!

Try www.sphosting.com

quess what i got the dutch version of lycos: www,lycos.nl and i got 50mb free!!! LMAO  biggrin_o.gif

the french version gives you 100 mb

Thank you very much for the help! I will upload pictures soon tounge_o.gif

I'm sorry if my comment came across as being too negative, I was just trying to be helpful. You said it was your first attempt at the "old-movie look", so I figured you were looking for feedback. My apologies.

Sorry and thanks for trying to help, it's just that it's so irritating to be ignored.

EDIT: CAN YOU SEE THE PICS?

My pics. Sorry for the bad quality of them because I had to make them brighter and.... you see.

HavocCrash.jpg

And this one is something I did for fun. Mostly to see how it looked.

Snipertest.jpg