Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Hey King Crowns, from what add-on are those Ruskies? They look very nice... smile_o.gif

I think those dark pics are realistic... you just gotta looks 'em other way than a regular "sunny pic"

it gives you a feeling, like in Harnus pic... you're walking in a dark forrest at night... and you see a ruskie... now thats what you see most likely... nothing but black, and very thin lines of the enemy smile_o.gif

so.... Nice pic again Harnu smile_o.gif

@ Lee_H._Oswald You're right the 7to has 6 wheels *oops*.... tounge_o.gif

@ Scope yes you're right but on Harnu's Pic i can't see anything, maybe it's because of my monitor or something like that rock.gif

Ya, it's kind of weird. When I had it in Adobe it looked just fine. Then when I loaded it to the ftp and posted it here, it's much darker.

It depends on your brightness setting on your monitor showing if you can/can't see it.

I got my brightness on 100 smile_o.gif

I tried at about 80 and I couldnt see nothing either, thats why I have it on 100, on night missions you may see better when ur brightness is on full :

Quote[/b] ]Quote (Acidcrash @ Aug. 06 2003,19:54)

scope i dunno what resolution you run, but they arent the right shape and size for a wallpaper, try adding the black strips accross top and bottom (as if it were a cutscene)

anyway, to add some validity to my post

Matrix wannabe

a couple of GRU Spetz

Naval infantry beach landing

strange what you start to do at 4:30am isnt it?

What ruskie units are these??? Also what desert units does Scope[sWAF] use in his last picture???

George

Some wicked pics I just took  smile_o.gif

(yes links again, since I cant get 'em below 100kb after I started to make 'em bigger  sad_o.gif )

/edit

mhhh have to cut summit out first -.-

I*ll post 'em later

Real quick question - I would really like to use custom animations in my pics...is there a tute of using them and where can I download some good ones...TIA

Using them is easy, in the init line put either this switchmove "name" or this playmove "name".

There's only really 2 packs I can think of off the top of my head, and one is at ofp.gamezone.cz.

Where can I get the names of the animations that BIS made?

Sorry for being offtopic

You can get them here (check the post by PiNs_Da_Smoka)...not 100% if there have been any updates to them since then...

Transport to hot-zone...

csla2_bmp2s_07.jpg

Fubar, search on ofp.info for "custom anim". Made by JSDF.

Damn, didn't group photos get popular since I posted my Ranger group photo about 2 weeks ago, eh wow_o.gifblues.gif

And I think screenshots with Ruskies on BMPs became popular after I posted this in an old thread about OFP merchandise about a year ago. rock.gif  tounge_o.gif

Guest Hitman[SWAF]
Fubar, search on ofp.info for "custom anim". Made by JSDF.

Didnt find it by that. But searched the news for JSDF and I found em.

here  smile_o.gif