Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ April 18 2003,01:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's a lil ofp gallery, still a work in progress:

OFP Gallery<span id='postcolor'>

Nagual, those are some very impressive pics!! What did you use to capture them? Are they edited?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt. Milkman @ April 18 2003,21:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ April 18 2003,01wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's a lil ofp gallery, still a work in progress:

Are they edited?<span id='postcolor'>

Almost all of them wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (drewb99 @ April 13 2003,22:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sanctuary @ April 13 2003,06:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Operation Flashpoint 2 : Clone War Crisis

CloneWar2.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Will the real Guba please stand up!

lol

extremecross.jpg

Don't try this with Jawa.

This one's from Toca 2.

0pf406.jpg

clouds.jpg

Lovely...

Edit: Lovely post was fudged when I forgot to add the /images/ part of the url

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt. Milkman @ April 19 2003,05:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ April 18 2003,01<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's a lil ofp gallery, still a work in progress:

Nagual, those are some very impressive pics!! What did you use to capture them? Are they edited?<span id='postcolor'>

Thnx, yeah most of them are edited to some degree, usually only brightness and contrast, and sharpening. The sharpening works well on those pics due to the low-res.

I always use this tool The Gimp, it's a free program, just press print screen ingame then file>acquire>from_clipboard in the gimp.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ April 18 2003,19:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt. Milkman @ April 19 2003,05:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ April 18 2003,01<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's a lil ofp gallery, still a work in progress:

Nagual, those are some very impressive pics!! What did you use to capture them? Are they edited?<span id='postcolor'>

Thnx, yeah most of them are edited to some degree, usually only brightness and contrast, and sharpening. The sharpening works well on those pics due to the low-res.

I always use this tool The Gimp, it's a free program, just press print screen ingame then file>acquire>from_clipboard in the gimp.<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks Nagual

plane1.jpg

P-51D Mustang

Not really combat photography.. but when I've got a new CD Il make some ingame shots:

plane3.JPG

AN-14 Transport plane (Resistance Version)

//EDIT.. To avoid any misunderstanding.. This is no Red Star plane.. This is a personal project..

interstate.jpg

On my way home from my vacation.

afghan1.jpg

Before

afghan2.jpg

After

- Keep in mind that I wasn't the only one shooting guys.... heh. There were about 6 squads and I had no casualties.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ April 19 2003,20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">interstate.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

after Kegety's sky pack etc. I did have to wander whether or not that was an operation flashpoint image smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 20 2003,03:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">looks more like real skies to me.<span id='postcolor'>

exactly...

Excellent work. I haven't tried it myself yet, but I had to look closely to compare the original picture with your recreation!

very nice! smile.gif

have you more real life pictures, that you could recreate in OFP? would be nice to see what you can do with the editor and photoshop. wink.gif

BTW i found a bug. crazy.gif

Pic deleted for breaking forum rules.

*edit* ok here's the link. *edit*

umm i dont really think thats a bug becuz i get that everytime i exit out of a map that does not have intro for the menu