Hello guys, sorry if i set topic as DLC, but i have some problems with forum, i could choose only DLC option.

Anyway, i wanted to ask something about breaking point. Why Bohemia doesnt invest time in that mod? I guess could be one of best mod ever, servers were always full, lot of people, really nice mod.

I think it deserves some ideas on it and maybe it's not so hard to launch it as a playable and permament mod. I have some ideas, maybe if someone can contact me. 

I think it's best left to the mod team that came up with it. Don't forget, this is just YOUR opinion. In my opinion, it wasn't so ground breaking, and i would prefer that Bohemia continue to focus on the core military/combined arms simulation, rather than cater to a single mod. And from what i saw when i gave it a go, the amount of empty servers far outweighed the populated ones. 

• Like 1

On 18.8.2018 at 11:39 AM, Supersteelcat said:

Why Bohemia doesnt invest time in that mod

Bohemia has several Games to invest time into. Why should they dedicate any time to some specific mod that some people of one of their many games play?

On 8/18/2018 at 7:39 PM, beno_83au said:

I think it's best left to the mod team that came up with it. Don't forget, this is just YOUR opinion. In my opinion, it wasn't so ground breaking, and i would prefer that Bohemia continue to focus on the core military/combined arms simulation, rather than cater to a single mod. And from what i saw when i gave it a go, the amount of empty servers far outweighed the populated ones. 

Yea, obviusly it's my opinion, maybe im wrong maybe not, i didnt say my word is law, i just think it's a great mod :D

I think they can invest on it because lot of gaming house are investing in survivalist open world zombie etc games, without great results. It's only a mod obviusly yea, but i would pay 15-20 euros for a good survivalist mod (instead of a shi.T 70€ open world games on these last years. This is just my opinion) 

8 hours ago, Supersteelcat said:

Yea, obviusly it's my opinion, maybe im wrong maybe not, i didnt say my word is law, i just think it's a great mod :D

I think they can invest on it because lot of gaming house are investing in survivalist open world zombie etc games, without great results. It's only a mod obviusly yea, but i would pay 15-20 euros for a good survivalist mod (instead of a shi.T 70€ open world games on these last years. This is just my opinion) 

buy dayz