Jerry Calabria

MISSION BRIEFING WORKS IN PREVIEW BUT NOT WHEN EXPORTED

Hi, I made a simple mission with editor and a briefing with Chris' OFP Script Editor, so i exported to Single Mission but what I get on the menu is: "title of my mission".Intro.Pbo (but I did no Intro at all). If I click on it to play it starts without the usual briefing static section like the other single missions but directely on the battlefield, and if I press M for map and briefing agenda the briefing section appears empty, and the mission name I get is    _ _cur_sp. The notes section is non existent btw...

So problem is that I get briefing showed only in preview...

Thank you for helping :)

16 hours ago, Jerry Calabria said:

Intro.Pbo (but I did no Intro at all)

Intro is the internal name (class name) of Desert Island. Probably because it's main purpose in the game is to show introductory cut scene in the menu, but I may be wrong... :wink_o:

17 hours ago, Jerry Calabria said:

i exported to Single Mission

Exporting missions via in-game mission editor will omit all the additional files, like briefing.htm. Get yourself some kind of a .pbo packer (Amalfi's MakePBO, or Kegetys' cpbo - the last one was made for Arma 2 but works great in OFP), and then go to your user missions folder, find the mission folder, pack it into .pbo and then copy that .pbo to game Missions folder. Don't forget to also add overview.htm file.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:39 AM, Jerry Calabria said:

, and the mission name I get is    _ _cur_sp. The notes section is non existent btw...

So problem is that I get briefing showed only in preview...

In the mission editor there is a box with a cloud in the upper right of the window. Click on this and you can enter a mission name and a small description.