I do enjoy this game but everyday there is a way that I lose about the same amount as I collect. And just now O have no idea what happened but I looted and got quite a bit of kit to get to stone pile to get out to find once I got to base that it had all gone!!! 

Not sure if you guys remember or heard of PUBG crashes ? Well just had one of them as well. The game freezes and then the sound of 1Million ZX Spectrums loading up at once and then crashes me to the XBox Home screen. 

Oh oh and I also got locked up in a loot drawer AGAIN!!!

THI IS NOT A RANT. This is feedback. I might just start logging all items collected and all items lost in future. I have lost about 10 guns now and not one percent of those loses were to Losing gun fights or dying. 

And after typing this out I decided to go again. And it crashed again. I’m not going to play this anymore until a patch is released this is becoming a joke. 

16 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

And after typing this out I decided to go again. And it crashed again. I’m not going to play this anymore until a patch is released this is becoming a joke. 

1 hour ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

The Kill and then ...

This needs sorting. Any Devs even reading these posts ???

At the end of the day this is a preview release, and should be considered an alpha. You have to expect bugs, crashing etc. I am sure the Dev team will be monitoring the forums, when they aren't developing the game.

• Like 1