smileyuksniper

founders items

after watching vigor dev vid he explains that there will be total wipes of the game for updates,having said that he also explained some founder items will be given during game preview does that mean when the game gets total wipes for updates you will recieve those founder items again?

I seriously doubt they'll take that away..i'm sure it'll always be there as long as you purchased the founders pack it'll be linked to your account.

Hearing everything will be wiped makes me sad, but would be an unfair advantage I guess to those who are just starting the F2P

• Like 1

Thanks for replying,not sure they are going to wipe when game goes f2p but def through this period to do update

15 hours ago, smileyuksniper said:

Thanks for replying,not sure they are going to wipe when game goes f2p but def through this period to do update

I feel like there would be a major update right before the game goes f2p meaning that there would be a reset right before the games is free. That's my guess because than they would just have a huge bug fix or items added or whatever and it would feel new to everyone the next day/when it goes to f2p

• Like 1

for me its not a problem if they wipe as it will reset the items people have gained by cheating with duos ect

• Like 1

The game from escape from tarkov wipes alot, and the people get the special items that comes with their specific version everytime again. I am not sure how they handle it with the microtransactions but I think they handle it to our favor. <3

• Like 1

When will Vigor go into the f2p mode?
Will it be possible to buy Items and Crates as in Rocket League? What do you think about it? I would be happy to buy items

16 minutes ago, Zygzag said:

When will Vigor go into the f2p mode?

Well at present the game is still in preview/alpha. So i would expect it would be sometime off yet.

On 2018-08-16 at 5:10 PM, MykeWazowskiii said:

I seriously doubt they'll take that away..i'm sure it'll always be there as long as you purchased the founders pack it'll be linked to your account.

Hearing everything will be wiped makes me sad, but would be an unfair advantage I guess to those who are just starting the F2P

As long as they don't wipe your shelter progress i'm fine with it.

The shelter have no advantages over other players...it's my grind and lot's of invested hours so that would make me real pissed off.