EO

Sullen Skies, Ambient Animals, Animals Module-Extended

Hey EO, I tried to PM you but the Feds have blocked you from private messages it seems.  I'm sure they have their reasons...

I dig the Boar video with the ground fog and Sullen Skies. Was that the VR map with some mods?  How do I do that?  I think its a great location for creepy dream sequence or Carnival From Hell...

@johnnyboy, Did you mean this one?....yes, loading up Sullen Skies will give you the cloud system in the VR Map, the desert floor is achieved by editing the l_middle_mco.paa with a desert texture from Malden 2035, but you can actually use any ground texture to create whatever "look" you want, I found the desert one looked best. the desert edit is currently private but more than happy to share it, your absolutely right bro' it's a neat wee feature for certain scenarios. I'll try and upload that version of the VR Map as a standalone later today. :f:    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, EO said:

the desert edit is currently private but more than happy to share it, your absolutely right bro' it's a neat wee feature for certain scenarios. I'll try and upload that version of the VR Map as a standalone later today

That's the one!  Thank man, I think others will be interested in this map version as well.  Its a great site for a simple little western town for example.

• Like 1

JB is not kidding, you cannot receive PMs.

Just wanted to ask if you allow packing your mods in with campaign releases? For ex, I'd like to add Sullen Skies to the Chernobyl Zone for Shadow Fall, and include sullen skies and ambient birds / animal module for my upcoming campaign. Thanks!

27 minutes ago, AZCoder said:

JB is not kidding, you cannot receive PMs.

Just wanted to ask if you allow packing your mods in with campaign releases? For ex, I'd like to add Sullen Skies to the Chernobyl Zone for Shadow Fall, and include sullen skies and ambient birds / animal module for my upcoming campaign. Thanks!

Hey man, your more than welcome to include any of my mods. :rthumb:

• Thanks 1

Any possibility of getting sullen skies for Chernarus Winter? And thanks EO!

8 hours ago, AZCoder said:

Any possibility of getting sullen skies for Chernarus Winter? 

Easily done mate.  :f:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Only just realized that the CUPdate circa. 21st December 2018 (v.1.11.0) broke the CfgPatches for Ambient Birds, all fixed now. 

LQxDmZI.jpg

Steam Workshop. 🦅

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Always bugged me that kestrels in Arma 3 were just given a dummysound, this little mod rectifies that and let's them call.

Steam Workshop.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Working on a "extreme" version of Sullen Skies with neat results. 

• Like 6

Very cool.  Was that recorded at 1X time?  Does it impact game performance?

Yes, recorded at normal speed, kinda gives the feeling the weather is building into a cyclone. No performance impact that I can see.....so far. :rthumb:  

• Like 1

HZvZTar.jpg

Thanks to Article 2 Studios, especially Nightovisard for permission.

Steam Workshop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Work continues on an "extreme" version of Sullen Skies...

NPwKCeX.jpg

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, EO said:

Work continues on an "extreme" version of Sullen Skies.

Me rikey!!!

• Haha 1

I'll probably release this "Extreme" version soon, it might not be for everybody and definitely not for HPPD sufferers.... 

DEoIQU5.jpg

MoWDPq0.jpg

🍄

• Like 5

Had a few requests for this, versions for Exclusion Zone and Namalsk Redux are included...

kV4Stjq.png

Steam Workshop

• Like 1