KokaKolaA3

[RELEASE] Transmitting / Radio Animations for Task Force Radio & Advanced Combat Radio Enviroment 2

40 minutes ago, Spatsiba said:

I've noticed the animations aren't looped. Not telling you how to do your mod but right now you look epileptic when using radio because your hand keeps switching. 

I know about this, it worked before I released it, must have changed something. I have to redo the anim Configs anyway, as I will add more. Will be fixed in the next update! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello ! First of all thanks for the great Mod...! This adds a immersion and its nice and easy to setup! The problem what we have its with our server ! Our server dont allow mods who names are separated with a empty stuff between ! Only mods with _ or - or a words together!  Can you please change the name to Radio_Animations_for_TaskForceRadio or something like this ! This gone a solve many people problems with their servers ! Thanks!

4 hours ago, skechbg said:

Hello ! First of all thanks for the great Mod...! This adds a immersion and its nice and easy to setup! The problem what we have its with our server ! Our server dont allow mods who names are separated with a empty stuff between ! Only mods with _ or - or a words together!  Can you please change the name to Radio_Animations_for_TaskForceRadio or something like this ! This gone a solve many people problems with their servers ! Thanks!

Why does your Server now allow this? You could change the @ name yourself for your server, the players don't have to have the same @ name as the server, only the same pbo names? 

4 hours ago, skechbg said:

Our server dont allow mods who names are separated with a empty stuff between

Add quotes around your -mod parameter.

• Thanks 1

On 17.8.2018 at 5:33 PM, KokaKolaA3 said:

@Keithen
I've also been asked by the ACRE Team if they could integrate this into their own mod, this will be done once my Mod is done (new Animations and bug fixes).

Do you also consider making a TFAR PR or allow others to adapt & PR it for you? I feel it just belongs together :eyeheart:

17 minutes ago, nomisum said:

Do you also consider making a TFAR PR or allow others to adapt & PR it for you? I feel it just belongs together :eyeheart:

What do you mean by PR? Pull-Request on Github?

2 hours ago, nomisum said:

Do you also consider making a TFAR PR

As new pbo and with setting to disable it. k thx bb :D

20 hours ago, KokaKolaA3 said:

What do you mean by PR? Pull-Request on Github?

Yes

2 hours ago, nomisum said:

Yes

Not yet, I will talk to Dedmen about this once this mod is done, bug fixes, new animations and features etc.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Devastator_cm said:

Is it possible to force the animation on all players in a server via cba settings?

It will be, the update is basically done, but I don't have the time atm to finish it.

• Like 4

Update 23.10.2018

Version 1.2

Radio Animations for TFAR:

-fixed disappearing magazine when onRadio and then reloading.
(If you Reload and then use the Radio, the Magazine will still disappear)
-fixed Issues when deploying Weapons
-Added Serverside forcing of Radio Animations for specific Items via description.ext (Template in files & Steam-Description)
-Added Radio Animation for Radios located on the Right Side of a Vest
-Added Automatic detection of wether the player has a Vest or a Helmet and automatically adjusting the Animation.

-fixed Animation Loop

Radio Animations for ACRE2:

-fixed disappearing magazine when onRadio and then reloading.
(If you Reload and then use the Radio, the Magazine will still disappear)
-fixed Issues when deploying Weapons
-Added Serverside forcing of Radio Animations for specific Items via description.ext (Template in files & Steam-Description)
-Added  Radio Animation for Radios located on the Right Side of a Vest
-Added Automatic detection of wether the player has a Vest or a Helmet and automatically adjusting the Animation.
-Replaced old Function to detect when player is transmitting with new ACRE Event-Handlers
-fixed Animation Loop

Update available on Steam,  haven't tested it in detail, so there might be Issues that I don't know of.

Again, thanks to @Speedo97 and @WebKnight, as well as @ACRE_Team.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Just gave this a spin. The animations are very slick! And I appreciate how there are several sets, depending on your stance or weapon position.

Any chance that you can add CBA settings support to force all players on a server to use the animations? I see that there's a description.ext method, but it seems a little clunky.

9 hours ago, Maj Ray said:

Just gave this a spin. The animations are very slick! And I appreciate how there are several sets, depending on your stance or weapon position.

Any chance that you can add CBA settings support to force all players on a server to use the animations? I see that there's a description.ext method, but it seems a little clunky.

I've never looked into the CBA Settings support, I'll have a look at it and see how it works.
Don't expect this feature to be there soon, I just started on another Project, as long as this project is in it's early phase, I'll only fix bugs if there are any.

• Thanks 1

@KokaKolaA3 I really like the concept but the thing is often animations are displayed when you are talking in direct-speech mode (not through radio) and usually breaks your point of aim so you can't aim down the sights and push the ptt both at the same time :sad:

7 minutes ago, churrofighter said:

@KokaKolaA3 I really like the concept but the thing is often animations are displayed when you are talking in direct-speech mode (not through radio) and usually breaks your point of aim so you can't aim down the sights and push the ptt both at the same time :sad:

I know about this issue, I forgot arguments in the Acre event handler. I fixed it already, but I haven't had time to upload it. I hope I can upload it this weekend, but no promises. 

On 11/2/2018 at 10:41 AM, KokaKolaA3 said:

I know about this issue, I forgot arguments in the Acre event handler. I fixed it already, but I haven't had time to upload it. I hope I can upload it this weekend, but no promises. 

Hi, did you update the version with that fixed? Thank you

29 minutes ago, Diablo Squad ALPHA said:

Hi, did you update the version with that fixed? Thank you

Not yet. 

I hope that I'll have more time in the coming week in which I will hopefully fix this and add Cba Settings instead of the current GUI.

• Like 2

On 8/22/2019 at 2:28 PM, KokaKolaA3 said:

Not yet. 

I hope that I'll have more time in the coming week in which I will hopefully fix this and add Cba Settings instead of the current GUI.

Thanks!!! I'll be waiting for it!!! 🙂

On 8/22/2019 at 8:28 PM, KokaKolaA3 said:

Not yet. 

any news about new update? really wish this can fix soon because it was amazing mod

Update 29.06.2020

Version 1.3

Radio Animations for TFAR:

-fixed bug when respawning the mod didnt work anymore

-added cba settings
-removed old UI

Radio Animations for ACRE2:

-fixed animation while talking but not on radio
-fixed bug when respawning the mod didnt work anymore
-added cba settings
-removed old UI

Update available on Steam.

It's been a while since I've worked on my addons, I'm slowly getting back now.
Sorry for the long promised updates that took me so long.
I'm currently also working on my other addons with loads of new content and some fresh addons.

If you encounter any issues, just let me know and I'll fix them asap!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1