Sign in to follow this  
stburr91

Clear and Present Danger

Syndikat is expanding its narcoterrorism operations well beyond Tanoa, and has even begun to operate within the United States. With violence, and acts of terror on the rise, the US Government views Syndikat as a Clear and Present Danger. The President has authorized the use of US DEA agents, and the US military to conduct operations against Syndikat in its home territory of Tanoa. 

Play as US DEA Agents, US Delta Team, and US Navy Seal Team in three separate operations all rolled into one mission. 

Part 1, play as a US DEA team raiding a Syndikat warehouse that is being used as a distribution hub for their drug operation in Tanoa. 

Part 2, play as a US Delta team to raid a Syndikat held dirt strip airfield, and destroy aircraft being used to smuggle drugs, and weapons through out the area.  

Part 3, play as a US Navy Seal team tasked with a kill/capture operation of a Syndikat drug lord.  

Singleplayer mission

No mods required

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1480291901

srsuOqK.jpg

Nuy2TQ6.jpg

f5A6Evu.jpg

9Fp4nT0.jpg

a0EmvcS.jpg

BhBskfo.jpg

5d6tEFh.jpg

9Ihtgzd.jpg

FLYfdjm.jpg

bWonDDV.jpg

l52tbsy.jpg

• Like 2

Hi stburr91, great mission - I especially loved the sound effects and attention to detail in the units being different!

Just some feedback if you want it (no problem if not!) -

Spoiler

General -
You might want to consider adding a little more information to the intel/ menu - maybe some information/ pictures on the targets you're attacking.

You might want to add some savegames between the different missions.

Some music might add some atmosphere.

Mission 1
Some radiochat between you and a 'HQ' unit might help guide why, for example, you have to attack the house with the sleeping druglord. The intel seemed a bit redundant but it was good that it was there to do.

Your teammates don't really help - though I know that would take some of the fun out of attacking the warehouse.

Mission 2
Maybe instead of the cutscene - it might be worth starting in first person and having the pilot say '30 seconds to DZ, get ready' or something like that so you don't break the immersion.

The Ghosthawk might be a bit close to the airport when dropping you off - I don't know if you'd hear it but it might build a bit more suspense having to travel a little further in the boat. Not sure you need the USS Liberty (think that was in there?!). I liked the detail of burying the boat.

I think a patrol around the airfield or some movement might add a bit more atmosphere/ danger - things seemed a little static. I liked how your enemy placement made you have to really think about how you were going to attack.

It might be good to have some form of unit already watching the airport who gives you some information/ helps in your attack. For example, once you're detected they could fight off a QRF while you destroy the planes.

Mission 3
I found this the most fun as there seemed to be a progression. I really liked the detaching from the submarine - maybe some radiochat might be good to communicate with the submarine that you're heading off/ clear to launch? Some chat with your guys while you drive the submarine might make it more interesting.
It could possibly do with more action at the end so the wider mission as a whole finished on a bigger bang.

Maybe add some more stuff in the druglords house.

Callsign

• Like 2

Callsign

Thanks for the feedback, it really helps. You you made some good points, thanks for taking the time, most don't bother to provide any feedback. 

• Like 1