Tyler Tee H C

VIGOR X FILES I think I just saw a Ghost ????

Okay so was in a Game earlier,loving it the more I play it. And this happened to me ?!!!??? Where did he go ???

For some reason my streams are like potato Cam footage but go forward to 16 minutes 47 seconds and see it for yourself.

He just plain disappeared in front of my eyes. X FILES

CLICK HERE

• Haha 1

So what happened here then guys ??? Glitch ? Did he log out or something ?? Did he just disappear into the white out ? I am damn sure I see a man with a flat brimmed Hat on. And he runs past me and then vanishes into a puff of logic.

Probably ran down the hill you are on that’s a little drop down right there. 

• Thanks 1

I looked out that way and saw nothing, I got myself killed wondering where he went. It was well weird. Okay just got out played, but I expected him to come out the other side of the rock as he was sprinting but boof. Hats off to him then.

2 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

So what happened here then guys ??? Glitch ? Did he log out or something ?? Did he just disappear into the white out ? I am damn sure I see a man with a flat brimmed Hat on. And he runs past me and then vanishes into a puff of logic.

I seen a character with that hat and an outfit i never seen he killed me and my boy might be a dev playing the game

• Haha 1