Hello everyone,

I have been looking around carefully and all over, but not managed to come across the specific script or code that I want for my mission. I was wondering if anyone knew a script or code with a specific use.

- when you interact with an object in-game with a variable name to it, you get an option in scroll menu to activate it

- when you activate it, you are sent into the cargo/passenger seat of a specific vehicle with a specific variable name

Thanks in advance

The power of the search. Truly, absolutely amazing!

This will get you started, and more.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HazJ said:

The power of the search. Truly, absolutely amazing!

One of todays rare super powers, next to common sense.

Spoiler

x54iN8o.jpg

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As i previously mentioned, I personally had not managed to find anything, despite my efforts. But thanks for the attitude, and thanks for the help!

1 minute ago, saddle said:

Are you trying to make fun of me?

No, doubt I'm known for anything fun related.

1 minute ago, saddle said:

Want to contribute to the thread?

Does the link not provide you with plenty of threads covering the topic/similar topics?

Cheers

• Haha 2

Just now, Grumpy Old Man said:

No, doubt I'm known for anything fun related.

Does the link not provide you with plenty of threads covering the topic?

Cheers

It's a good username you have chosen. And you clearly don't understand what I am hinting at or act like you don't. I'll just talk with someone else thanks.

Also HazJ, I have not managed to find what I am looking for through your post. I am not looking for a respawn/spawn, not managed to find anything else so far

15 minutes ago, saddle said:

It's a good username you have chosen.

Thanks.

This should get you started:

_teleportFrom = teleport1;
_teleportInto = car1;

_teleportFrom addAction ["Teleport to Car1",{

params ["_object","_caller","_ID","_teleportInto"];
	_caller moveInAny _teleportInto;

},_teleportInto];

2 objects on map, one named teleport1, which will teleport the activating player into any vehicle slot of car1.

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Thanks.

_teleportInto = car1;

},_teleportInto];

2 objects on map, one named teleport1, which will teleport the activating player into any vehicle slot of car1.

Cheers

Exactly what I needed. Thank you so much!!

• Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 11:09 AM, Grumpy Old Man said:

Thanks.

_teleportInto = car1;

},_teleportInto];

Cheers

Hello Grumpy Old Man, thank you for sharing this script! I am having some problems when using it on a dedicated server. I have it set up to teleport the player to a few different vehicles choices.  It seems to work perfectly, but then at some point, I am unable to teleport to that vehicle anymore. However, I can still teleport to other vehicles. Also, when using the object to select the vehicle, it starts to multiply the selections. As an example, I have 8 vehicles selections to choose from, after a few uses, there will be 24 available selections, 3 of each...I am thinking the vehicle respawns with a different object name, not sure why the selection menu keeps multiplying though. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

After searching a bit more, I came across this post:

I believe I found what I was after. I wanted to share the link for anybody else that may need it.

7 hours ago, Beyaco said:

Hello Grumpy Old Man, thank you for sharing this script! I am having some problems when using it on a dedicated server. I have it set up to teleport the player to a few different vehicles choices.  It seems to work perfectly, but then at some point, I am unable to teleport to that vehicle anymore. However, I can still teleport to other vehicles. Also, when using the object to select the vehicle, it starts to multiply the selections. As an example, I have 8 vehicles selections to choose from, after a few uses, there will be 24 available selections, 3 of each...I am thinking the vehicle respawns with a different object name, not sure why the selection menu keeps multiplying though. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Depends on how you're applying the addAction, shouldn't multiplicate on its own.

Cheers