Sign in to follow this  
Galactic Fr0st

Minor Bugs and Annoyances

Starting with the most obvious, When you start a game, your gun has full ammo plus what you took, the starting ammo, when you leave will be in your inventory and cannot be taken out. The knife will stop stabbing after two stabs. The Mosin. when you pull back the bolt it has no noise and when aiming has no animation which makes it hard to know when you can shoot again. Can you please make the ammo stationary in the stash? The larger number at the stop makes it to where when i try to take bullets out i stop taking the one i wanted 

I'm also receiving this audio glitch. No bolt audio when reloading and pulling the bolt back and forth. 

Consistently unable to aim my weapon.  Press left trigger, and nothing.  No crosshairs, just that super small white microdot in the center.  Please fix.

• Like 1

I often have this problem and I have also the opposite, the aim block and it's impossible to delock the weapon sight until you die or quit the game

So i bought and played this game for the first time yesterday. Here are my thoughts.....great overall delivery of environment, movement mapping could use work when climbing ladders. Going up is fine but trying to climb down the character model gets stuck and glitches on the ladder eventually falling to ypur death. Lost great loot that way. Secondly, player teaming against solo seems to be another issue ive encountered. Ive hit four matches with players running together and ganging up on soloists. Thought duos and solos were seperated? Third, there definitely seems to be another variable missing yet. I saw a post from a player suggesting PvE and i think that would be awesome. Yet i think breaking a location into two sides and letting two teams build up their encampments together through teamwork and then battling to take over eachothers base would be a killer addition. Like base wars. In a apocalypse this wpuld happen frequently between survival groups. Maybe implement traps to be set when crafting is unlocked? What do you think?