Tyler Tee H C

KILLED BY DUOS

getting killed by Duo's in too many rounds now.

And your great idea of letting everyone be anon is stupid because all they are doing is farming materials and air drops and not allowing anyone else to have anything, and yet we can't even report them. It's getting rather dull now. What with the ones that camp the exit points.

Just as you start getting into it these players just ruin it and take advantage of the games mechanics.

ALSO losing connection to host loses you EVERYTHING you took into game. Happened to me twice in a row. And what with the Duo gangs stealing all the air drops becoming a dull experience.

And so I am guessing these cretins are just starting matches at thesame time same map and then meeting up inside. And they are definitely grabbing crates and supporting each other back to exit.

I must apologize I was super pissed when I started thius thread. This stuff is still happening andis ruining the game somewhat.

• Haha 1

Yeah bud..it's gonna happen a lot. I got duo'ed yday a lot. Just gotta take it with the rest of the BS that comes with Early Access games. Developers are definitely checking the forum to read/address issues. I get really pissed when the game crashes and I lose everything..breaks my damn heart - esp when i'm DECKED out!

It’s not about how many people are after you, learn to play against them! I see this everyday, And everyday I Reck them, Use cover and don’t go  Automatic use single shot and pea shoot there ass while they are trying to sprey you down. Remember if you get used to killing to you are going to be a champ in the solo game! I have played against a 4 man and still made it out with the drop! It’s all about your style little homie. Remember the shooting is a little goofy in this game so jump dunk dodge bullets like they are nothing keep moving and you will win every fight I have 20+ of each gun because now I found that the knife game is so much better because it’s 3 Stab ko! Learn to move and learn cover and this won’t worry you anymore. 

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:11 AM, Tyler Tee H C said:

I must apologize I was super pissed when I started thius thread. This stuff is still happening andis ruining the game somewhat.

You're right to be pissed. It sucks when it happens. Dou got me yesterday. Haven't exactly been chomping at the bit to get back to this game, because of it.

For those saying suck it up I can only laugh. You buy a game thats sopposed to be solo queue and people have the nerve to tell you to deal with groups against you. Its like buying a singleplayer game and only being able to play it as multiplayer. DayZ has gotten 5 updates for xbox its only been out a month and this game has only had 2 updates in 3 months. If they were actually concerned they wouldnt worry about how many pieces of garbage are on the floor in buildings theyd get rid of people abusing the system. They would add content instead of useless updates. The game was fun until you couldnt do anything and that was 2 weeks into the game. Been waiting patiently for content only to see people get flamed for voicing their animosity towards people abusing the game. No wonder the game died within 2 weeks and its not even released yet. 

0.6 and duos better come early october...because RDR2 is coming the 26th of october.