smileyuksniper

Tip needed for ads sensitivity

loving the game so far great concept,my biggest issue is when it comes to gun fights not really getting to grips with it just not able to shoot correctly all gun fights end up with me losing and shooting everything but the person in front of me?any help would be great thanks

My only tip from gameplay this far: I've found it's better to utilize the tactic of fire and move. Take a couple of shots and redirect movement, rinse and repeat. head on fights are tough, even with a full auto. From what it seems, if a character is standing still and you lay 6 or 7 good body shots (with the PPSH), they are done for, but if movement is involved 40 plus rounds is a good effort. 

• Like 1

Your aim is all over the place because there's no aim assist in the game. I suggest turning ADS sensitivity down to 30 to 45ish. I believe one or two of the sliders are for aim acceleration, find it and turn it off.

• Like 1

I think it depends on what you are using. I fond with the Shotgun Silver Pigeon I think it's called that not worth ADS'ing but with the guns with a smaller spred deffo use ADS butit is kind of annoying that the sensitivity resets whenever you start a new game. I have mine at about Horizntal 30 and vertical 25.

Hope this helps

• Like 1

I think I found a way to smooth out ADS. The advanced controls are different for sure. I played around with them a bit and the smoothest I seem to be able to get the ADS is to have the following settings:

(basic settings are really just your preferences)

Basic Controls: X Axis Sensitivity - 70%

Y Axis Sensitivity - 40%

(in advanced controls, I leave everything alone except the ADS)

*ADS*

--basically everything slid to the left within ads subsection, just typing it out for visual purposes--

Sens X - 20%

Sens Y - 10%

Exponent - 1

Inner Deadzone - 10%

Outer Deadzone - 70%

Rampup X - 100%

Rampup Y - 100%

PampTime - 0S

Ramp Delay - 0S

RampCooldown - 0.5X

This slows down the over the shoulder aiming as well. I generally play with higher control sensitivity but until the game gets polished more, this is helping me.

I hope this helps a bit :)

• Like 1

Go into your shooting range with weapons of choice. Then hit a Tin Can, and then a Bullseye Target, then a Tin Can, then a Target. Repeat over and over before an encounter, and then start mixing up the tin can, target scenario by either mixing it up a bit say left Can, right target. I like to play with ADS and right toggle clicked so I am not soft aiming I like to look down the barrell of my gun. ANd then try the same exercise above but then start moving between shots at the tin and then the target. Try to finish off hitting the higher targets at the end of the session. I found this not only helped me with gun fight accuracy, it also started my muscle memory for distances etc. But I stick by my reasoning of proper ADSing with the 9mm and 5.56 and single projectile munitions, but with the silver pigeon shotgun do the same exercise above but just use Soft aim. (third person aim)

Hope this helps ?

• Like 1

P.S ALso try the above exercise in single shot and Auto alternatively to give you a feel for the spray patterns etc

• Like 1