Tyler Tee H C

So is it actually wiser to ...

Just go out with nothing at all, but the clothes on your back to REALLY annoy those who Kill you to leave them Nuttin' ??? And that way you can't lose what kit you have. As at this point Guns are pretty bad.

At the shooting range the guns are exceptionally accurate, but in the actual Game, well it leaves a lot to be desired. And I KNOW Bohemia KNOW how to have good Gun play.

But in all honesty I am going out with nothing and if I come back with something then I am happy.

go out with just a knife, melee is ridiculously OP,
three or so stabs with a akm bayonet or pukko will do the job.
If you get caught in the open, try to make for some tree or other cover and lure them in close, then get stabby.

5 hours ago, doctrinederp said:

go out with just a knife, melee is ridiculously OP,
three or so stabs with a akm bayonet or pukko will do the job.
If you get caught in the open, try to make for some tree or other cover and lure them in close, then get stabby.

Some one tried that with me it never works just jump a gate or rail then the cowards go running and hiding i haven't died to a knife yet

10 hours ago, Sleepyc18 said:

Some one tried that with me it never works just jump a gate or rail then the cowards go running and hiding i haven't died to a knife yet

you're one of the smart ones then, I get more knife kills than gun kills lately. I think they must be using ADS up close instead of hip firing.

but what is the point of looting when you never use your stuff? a wipe will come sooner or later so I suggest using it before its gone. I agree it is the smartest thing to go out with nothing, but is it the most fun way? No it isnt. Gearfear has no place in a game preview in my opinion. and remember that you are a founder. you bought this game to provide feedback and test the gun mechanics to make it actually better. And how can you proper gather and intesify experiences if you run around with a knife and dodges every fight?

Edit: dont mean to be harsh, sorry if it looks like that.

• Like 1

Mah...Tyler Tee H C...I agree and disagree..for me, it's wiser to make a lot of runs focused on looting, so just a knife and running. I try to alternate this loot oriented sessions with some other sessions more focused on airdrops and PvP.  This game is tactical and gives you the possibility to have different approaches.

For examples, my main focus now is on blueprints so mixing up the type of sessions is a good option for me...but in the long term and also because we are founders, playing this game only for looting does not seem to be so wiser...I'm on the same page of twitch_DinotheRRhino on this one...   

• Like 1

That's what I've been doing since the gun game seems to be very inconsistent. I've head shot people at close range and it didn't hurt them but have also died from one shot from a shotgun from a very long distance 

I’ve been heading out with knife only since I keep running into teamers, as many as 4. There’s no point in engaging in a gunfight 1v4.

Also, it’s pretty easy to avoid getting killed as the gunplay isn’t where it should be. I take great pleasure in getting someone to chase me and waste their ammo. It’s even more satisfying if they do kill me after burning through most of their ammo and wasting a lot of looting time—and all they get is a knife. XD

Sometimes I’ll bring a Mosin Nagant into Fjell-whatever to hide by the lake entrance to the tunnel and wait for people to get slowed by the water for an easy kill, but that’s about it until teaming is dealt with. 

i did just go out with only a knife but found it boring the shooting is not that good at moment iv got kills i didnt think id get and missed others which should have killed,when sights are added to the game it will mix things up alot