Finally Titus is coming from our factory!

Titus for Arma 3 contains three versions: unarmed, armed and police version

Features:
- accessories in virtual garage: working slat cage, camo net, windows grilles
- fifteen color variants
- simulation of Tatra suspension (“backbone“ tube and independently swinging half-axles)
- mirros and cameras
- working GPS on more than 40 maps
- animated doors, hatches
- UAV terminal available for commander
- working lightbar and sirens on police version

EDEN editor:

BLUFOR -> NATO -> Cars -> Titus, Titus (ARX20)

BLUFOR -> Pacific NATO -> Cars -> Titus, Titus (ARX20)

BLUFOR -> Gendarmerie -> Cars -> Titus (Police)

Special thanks to:

da12thMonkey - He helped me to find a problem with unitInfoType , when I had no weapon info. By mistake I used this parameter twice in my config and the last one was set to "RscUnitInfoNoWeapon".

reyhard - For solving an issue of FFV and destrType, when I was able to walk trough vehicle after its destuction.

All people for advice about IP rights of design in this topic.

Bohemia Interactive - for Arma 3 and their tools. Also I used their tires texture of Pandur, as Titus uses same.

Download from Steam Workshop

See more screenshots in WIP gallery.

License: https://ofp-csec.info/titus-eula

88x31.png

titus_wip_72.jpg

• Like 34
  • Thanks 6

Fantastic bit of kit, glad to see it released!

• Like 1

Excellent really liked your work and created a short video for your Titus  :happy:

• Like 5

Really like the vehicle, but the SLAT armour seems to provide no additional protection against RPG-32's or RPG-7's (Apex ones, not modded) Similarly, is there a way to make the AI fire infantry weapons at the vehicle, rather than just stare at it if they don't have a 40MM or RPG? I know that 5.56 or 7.62 won't go through the armour but just having the AI hose the large window could do something at least, and would mean the armoured plates over the windows would have a purpose other than just obscuring your vision further.

• Like 1

I’m just now being able to play after work and I can’t seem to find the vehicle I the editor anywhere I can confirim it’s installed and I already deleted it and reinstalled it any advice ?

It's found under NATO- Cars , with 2 variants, one armed with a 20MM HE cannon and coaxial M240, and the other unarmed. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jarrad96 said:

Really like the vehicle, but the SLAT armour seems to provide no additional protection against RPG-32's or RPG-7's (Apex ones, not modded) Similarly, is there a way to make the AI fire infantry weapons at the vehicle, rather than just stare at it if they don't have a 40MM or RPG? I know that 5.56 or 7.62 won't go through the armour but just having the AI hose the large window could do something at least, and would mean the armoured plates over the windows would have a purpose other than just obscuring your vision further.

I think the SLAT cage should work. I've tested it with RPG and the cage protected the vehicle. After hit of the SLAT, the affected part should disappear. Also windows grilles should protect you from rifles. However I will check it.

1 hour ago, uscg pilot 12 said:

I’m just now being able to play after work and I can’t seem to find the vehicle I the editor anywhere I can confirim it’s installed and I already deleted it and reinstalled it any advice ?

I'm sorry I was in hurry yesterday because of pressure of time.

EDEN editor:

BLUFOR -> NATO -> Cars -> Titus, Titus (ARX20)

BLUFOR -> Pacific NATO -> Cars -> Titus, Titus (ARX20)

BLUFOR -> Gendarmerie -> Cars -> Titus, Titus (Police)

Also yesterday I forgot for special thanks to:

da12thMonkey - He helped me to find a problem with unitInfoType , when I had no weapon info. By mistake I used this parameter twice in my config and the last one was set to "RscUnitInfoNoWeapon".

reyhard - For solving an issue of FFV and destrType, when I was able to walk trough vehicle after its destuction.

All people for advice about IP rights of design in this topic.

Bohemia Interactive - for Arma 3 and their tools. Also I used their tires texture of Pandur, as Titus uses same.

• Like 4

Pure badass! Pretty awesome you also added a police version.

• Like 1

hmm weird there must be some kind of conflict with another mod im running as the truck does not show up in the editor at all for me 

45 minutes ago, aliabualrub said:

i need another link coool mod

Its on steam already, or does that not work for you?

Another cracking mod from the Qinetix Factory, a little video of the Titus driving around Bohemia Interactive Studios

• Like 5

Hey Qinetix i know you just released this and even tho im having issues ( its probably my mod list conflict) 

i know this is a top quality mod. any possibility of this being added in the future ?

xXAicY26DL0.jpg

Nexter_Titus_WEB-67591.jpg

I have to say that the model is really good. But the third axle is manageable not second one. Here is a demonstration of Tius in motion.

13 hours ago, Scotty87 said:

I have to say that the model is really good. But the third axle is manageable not second one. Here is a demonstration of Tius in motion.

First I made steering animation of third axle but physicaly in Arma engine its not possible to steer wheels opposite side.

Also there is no possibility of all wheel drive 6x6. Only first two wheels can be driven in Arma. 

14 hours ago, uscg pilot 12 said:

Hey Qinetix i know you just released this and even tho im having issues ( its probably my mod list conflict) 

i know this is a top quality mod. any possibility of this being added in the future ?

Which another mods are you using? Depending on my free time maybe in the future I will add this part. But first I would like to tweak reported issues and follow some suggestions. 

By the way, thanks for your nice videos, guys. I really enjoyed them. 

13 hours ago, Qinetix said:

First I made steering animation of third axle but physicaly in Arma engine its not possible to steer wheels opposite side.

Also there is no possibility of all wheel drive 6x6. Only first two wheels can be driven in Arma. 

Which another mods are you using? Depending on my free time maybe in the future I will add this part. But first I would like to tweak reported issues and follow some suggestions. 

By the way, thanks for your nice videos, guys. I really enjoyed them. 

Hey man I actually figured out what mod was conflicting. Finally got to play with the truck they are amazing and the simulated axels are awesome when driving around Chernus 2035 and Vidda. Thanks again for this awesome mod 

4 hours ago, uscg pilot 12 said:

Hey man I actually figured out what mod was conflicting. Finally got to play with the truck they are amazing and the simulated axels are awesome when driving around Chernus 2035 and Vidda. Thanks again for this awesome mod 

Hi, could you write me what mod is that?

UPDATE!

Ver. 1.01

- improved damage model (now the vehicle is closer to MRAP, better SLAT cage damage and other tweaks of hitpoints)
- added hitpoints of body under roof
- windows grilles, police parts and stripes now disapear after destruction of the vehicle
- ability to open co-drivers door in unarmed version
- added emblems of several counterterrorist units for vehicle with police parts (use this command: vehicle setObjectTextureGlobal [9, "qin_titus\data\emblems\swat.paa"]; another units: geo.paa, gign.paa, gsg9.paa, nocs.paa, urna.paa)
- added armed police version (virtual garage only)
- changed rvmat files (now the vehicle doesn't have a wet look)
- added preview picture of police version
- added skin of AAF

• Like 2

I'm sorry but I had to make a hotfix:
- also removed wet look from damage and destruct textures