Tyler Tee H C

Deconstructing Loot

I think I must be a bit stupid but what is the uses of the Deconstructed broken Glass or electronics ? Not sure whether to keep or deconstruct. Just a bit well mythed to be honest about prettymuch all thelot. I mean I dont even know the sorts of places there could be loot ?

EverywhereI go has all been looted already I saw something like loot the cars but all the cars I see have no X option to loot.

So is there anywhere to get more info on the premise of the game and what I want to be doing with the loot.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

I think I must be a bit stupid but what is the uses of the Deconstructed broken Glass or electronics ? Not sure whether to keep or deconstruct. Just a bit well mythed to be honest about prettymuch all thelot. I mean I dont even know the sorts of places there could be loot ?

EverywhereI go has all been looted already I saw something like loot the cars but all the cars I see have no X option to loot.

So is there anywhere to get more info on the premise of the game and what I want to be doing with the loot.

Thanks

Deconstructing gives you materials needed to upgrade your shelter, or to build guns ,ammo ,or health

Been playing for a few hours and find that cars are the best source of loot, though its a bit buggy you have to find a sweet spot in order for the x to appear, also look for tool boxes or crates on the ground or on picnic tables, also the red tool boxes in garages are a good spot. Houses ive found just to be a waste of time you may not find anything in one.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Makeshift001 said:

Deconstructing gives you materials needed to upgrade your shelter, or to build guns ,ammo ,or health

Been playing for a few hours and find that cars are the best source of loot, though its a bit buggy you have to find a sweet spot in order for the x to appear

Exactly, beautifully explained :)

• Like 1

So there is no resources that you shouldn't deconstruct and are more useful not destructed? So you should just destruct all resources ?

I am continuing to destruct as that is currency for upgrades. I also deconstructed thew two 9mm weapons so now I can build them with the currency gained from deconstructing the parts etc.

Why should we save them ?? Is there other uses for them ???

Keep as much loot as possible. You'll find specific items are 1) necessary for specific upgrades in the chart used for restoring the shelter 2)some are more valuable than others. This is a good way to utilize deconstructing materials for additional currency when constructing weapons, consumables, etc.. 

• Like 1