Dallas Medina

Help building USS Liberty Template and NWU Type I

Howdy, I'm seeking some help building a USS Liberty Template, making the AI move around in it, and also I'm looking for a NWU Type I uniform. First off, I have no problem placing the various turrets/weapons on the ship, and disabling AI pathing to place crew members and make them animated to sit/lean/kneel/repair whatever. My problem is making the AI move around in/on the ship, as they constantly get stuck, clip through walls, fall through the entire thing and land in the water, or refuse to move. AI troops disembarking from a chopper walk straight off the edge into the water. 

I tried making a 4-man CSAT diver team board the ship and attack the crew, but the just sit in the water, they absolutely refuse to use the 2 ladders.

Finally, I'm looking for a Navy Work Uniform Type I (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navy_Working_Uniform). I've got RHS, General Equipment addon, VSM, and a whole host of others. I haven't found anything with the blue/grey digital camo used by the US Navy.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Regarding the NWU-I: I did a retexture of the SAF M10 uniform some time ago together with some other RHS/SAF retextures. Maybe I will revisit them and release a small add-on.

TOj4G9t.png

• Like 4