johnkirk345

Can't see custom map in editor list

I just finished the PMC tutorial for terrain creation word by word and I successfully created a pbo file for my first custom map without any errors showing. I was able to download the map as a mod in Arma 3 and verified that it was checked in the expansions section. However when I go to the editor my map does not show in the list.

This is the tutorial that I was talking about:

https://pmc.editing.wiki/doku.php?id=arma3:terrain:ultimate-terrain-tutorial

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I'm new to terrain creation so please help me out here.

Try adding the classname of the map you have made to the CfgWorldsList class. If it is named MyTerrain, then add it like this.

class CfgWorldList {
	class Altis;
	class Stratis;
	class VR;
	class Tanoa;
	class Malden;
	class Myterrain;
};

That is what you are missing I think. Put this after your CfgWorlds config.

this is the same problem im having 

On 8/9/2018 at 10:53 AM, jakeplissken said:

Try adding the classname of the map you have made to the CfgWorldsList class. If it is named MyTerrain, then add it like this.

class CfgWorldList {
	class Altis;
	class Stratis;
	class VR;
	class Tanoa;
	class Malden;
	class Myterrain;
};

That is what you are missing I think. Put this after your CfgWorlds config.

which file does this go in?

On 8/9/2018 at 2:15 AM, johnkirk345 said:

I just finished the PMC tutorial for terrain creation word by word and I successfully created a pbo file for my first custom map without any errors showing. I was able to download the map as a mod in Arma 3 and verified that it was checked in the expansions section. However when I go to the editor my map does not show in the list.

This is the tutorial that I was talking about:

https://pmc.editing.wiki/doku.php?id=arma3:terrain:ultimate-terrain-tutorial Quick Draw

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I'm new to terrain creation so please help me out here.

It's been a long time since your question. I really want to know how you fix this problem!