Strike1313

Server optimization

Prepare Outlanders,

at 17:00 CEST there will be server optimization. Some of you may notice disconnections from encounters in post-war Norway. If that will be your case, please a have a little patience.

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

wtf i love this game but the shooting sometimes stop in mid gunfight, hit box sucks, i unload a while clip and only hit the guy once wtf, ive lost countless loot, like ak74, ak47, rpk, scorpion, chaiva 12g, that i either found or looted, wasted and lost alot of ammo, mad as f***, please fix this in game and fix the teaming in solo cause that sucks, in a match ive manage to kill 3 guys got good loot and the air drop only to be teamed on by 3 guys and i know they are teaming cause they just stood over my body and looted and ran off, that was some bullshit, this game has so much potential please, and i mean PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE dont let it go to waste like pubg and other games this is different from any other genre you guys got the potential to be best game of the year if yall would fix all the issue asap, please dont take this the wrong way im just a loyal gamer that just wanna play somthing thats amazing, my gamer tag is J3RRB3ARbruhhh, thanks

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Jerry Kim said:

wtf i love this game but the shooting sometimes stop in mid gunfight, hit box sucks, i unload a while clip and only hit the guy once wtf, ive lost countless loot, like ak74, ak47, rpk, scorpion, chaiva 12g, that i either found or looted, wasted and lost alot of ammo, mad as f***, please fix this in game and fix the teaming in solo cause that sucks, in a match ive manage to kill 3 guys got good loot and the air drop only to be teamed on by 3 guys and i know they are teaming cause they just stood over my body and looted and ran off, that was some bullshit, this game has so much potential please, and i mean PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE dont let it go to waste like pubg and other games this is different from any other genre you guys got the potential to be best game of the year if yall would fix all the issue asap, please dont take this the wrong way im just a loyal gamer that just wanna play somthing thats amazing, my gamer tag is J3RRB3ARbruhhh, thanks

Game Preview man. Game Preview.

• Like 4

U killed ur Game... Nobody want to play snow Maps for 7 days... Nobody want to reset the Settings Everytime starting the Game... Nobody wants to die because an Animations Bug... Fix the Game faster or u dont survive the beta state

On 8/14/2018 at 4:24 AM, NebelKnebel said:

U killed ur Game... Nobody want to play snow Maps for 7 days... Nobody want to reset the Settings Everytime starting the Game... Nobody wants to die because an Animations Bug... Fix the Game faster or u dont survive the beta state

It's buggy, but they've not killed it. The bugs are to be expected AND reported by you - the consumer.

How about you guys fix the fucking server disconnects that keep happening and not only do I loose the shit I worked for I loose the shit I went in with so what’s the point of playing if I’m loosing way more than I gain right after I make plays? 

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Vigor victor said:

How about you guys fix the fucking server disconnects that keep happening and not only do I loose the shit I worked for I loose the shit I went in with so what’s the point of playing if I’m loosing way more than I gain right after I make plays? 

Can not you say it differently instead of being insulting?

21 minutes ago, L3thal Euskal said:

Can not you say it differently instead of being insulting?

Can the devs make a game that isn’t completely fucking broken? I didn’t even mention how the hit box is broken or how the tommy doesn’t make noise when firing at times and barely works in single fire mode or how the silver pigeon likes to shoot both shots at once but only registers one if they even register at all or how the game will freeze if to many people use full auto weapons in a close area to each other or how about how I clip through floors and get stuck in the open until someone walks by and shoots me while I struggle to get out or until I eventually lag out or how literally every game I have the message saying connection may interfere with my game(no fucking shit it does) or how I disconnect from 7/10 games I play. This shameful game insults itself by how broken it is that’s why hardly anyone has heard of it who wants to tell their friends about some shitty game that barely runs?

4 hours ago, Vigor victor said:

Can the devs make a game that isn’t completely fucking broken? I didn’t even mention how the hit box is broken or how the tommy doesn’t make noise when firing at times and barely works in single fire mode or how the silver pigeon likes to shoot both shots at once but only registers one if they even register at all or how the game will freeze if to many people use full auto weapons in a close area to each other or how about how I clip through floors and get stuck in the open until someone walks by and shoots me while I struggle to get out or until I eventually lag out or how literally every game I have the message saying connection may interfere with my game(no fucking shit it does) or how I disconnect from 7/10 games I play. This shameful game insults itself by how broken it is that’s why hardly anyone has heard of it who wants to tell their friends about some shitty game that barely runs?

I remind you that it's a free game. And nothing gives you the right to be insulting. And if you have any feedback on bugs, there is a dedicated section  https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/forum/258-suggestions-feedback/

12 minutes ago, L3thal Euskal said:

I remind you that it's a free game. And nothing gives you the right to be insulting. And if you have any feedback on bugs, there is a dedicated section  https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/forum/258-suggestions-feedback/

Who cares if it’s free or not fortnite and apex legends are free and look at the quality they give their players and actually freedom of speech gives the the right to bitch about my wasted time and lost progress due to them releasing a game that isn’t even finished devs need to learn to fix shit before they make it public so we don’t waste our free time expecting to play a game that at the very least should function properly 

Just read this thread, which is in the wrong section, so will not achieve the level of exposure that it probably should.

It doesn't require a high IQ to realise that Vigor Victor is pretty annoyed by some of the more nuisance bugs that we have all experienced. That said, there are other ways to take advantage of the freedoms, including freedom of speech, so hard won by our amazing military veteran's, than by using inappropriate language.

I'm retired now, so I suppose I'm a little more relaxed about things, however when I did work for a living I tended to respond to encouragement more than I did to criticism. Yes there are bugs that seem to have been around for quite a while, but there have also been improvements that have made the overall experience better. I am confident that the Devs have a roadmap which contains all the annoying bugs you mention and given time and our support, they will be resolved.

Hopefully you won't call me too many names if you decide to reply, as this reply is not meant to chastise, but to advise.

I love this game.  It has issues, but damn it's a great game.  Looking forward to the upcoming fixes.

• Like 1