Sign in to follow this  
gd2187

Cannot connect to positioning system after update

After being update few days ago. While tring to enter some scenario, keep showing "Cannot connect to positioning system", I have those map in my library. It happens in different scenarios but same map. It means I can enter Altis in scenario A, but when I enter in scenario B, it shows "Cannot connect to positioning system", is there any way to slove it?
All happen in single player
Thank You

Can you share your RPT?

Which mission is it?

Have you tried contacting its author?

Is there an updated version of that mission?

This sounds exactly like you don't have a map in your inventory. The player doesn't always start a mission with a map, and it's usually intended. For example, the Escape missions don't give the player a map at the start of the mission, and so when the player tries to open their map they get that message. 

Edit: try creating your own scenario and just place a soldier down then edit their inventory to make sure they have a map on them. Then, run the scenario and see if you can see the map. 

11 hours ago, stanhope said:

Can you share your RPT?

Which mission is it?

There are different mission having this happen. I used map Altis to tried, some of the mission can play, but some of them are having that message.

11 hours ago, beno_83au said:

This sounds exactly like you don't have a map in your inventory. The player doesn't always start a mission with a map, and it's usually intended. For example, the Escape missions don't give the player a map at the start of the mission, and so when the player tries to open their map they get that message. 

Edit: try creating your own scenario and just place a soldier down then edit their inventory to make sure they have a map on them. Then, run the scenario and see if you can see the map. 

I tried to re-enter again, after the "Cannot connect to positioning system", I click continue, than I saw some terrain, I keep pressing 'I' try to open inventory it didn't have any response.

13 hours ago, beno_83au said:

I just enter to the game, I used one of the mission which is using Altis, it stills say "Cannot connect to positioning system", but than i can use eden edit to open that map and place a few soliders.

13 hours ago, stanhope said:

Can you share your RPT?

Which mission is it?

How can I attach the RPT file?

Thank you you guys for help

1 hour ago, stanhope said:

https://pastebin.com/

Paste the content in there scroll down, click the button and copy the link of the page you are send to in here.

It said too much words, may i just PM send to you?

upload it to google drive or drop box or something like that.