MadSKillz389

Door and Step Sounds

Hi,

So far is a very interesting game and is going to get far in this genre. My suggestion is that the steps of other players and our own character should be better. If someone is on the same house you can barely hear the steps at all and I have gaming headphones. Also the door should make a better sound when you open it that would make othr players aware of danger and even the odds. The closing and opening of doors should make a louder sound as well.  When you land from a higher position it should make a sound as well. There are some flashing items that you can not get. I got shot trying to get items from different positions because the X would not appear. Some openings would not let you go through even if they are clearly a way through. That’s my input.

Edited by MadSKillz389
Forgot to add some suggestions
  • Like 1

If the Arma 3 default sounds are not working for you as you like, give JSRS sound mod a try and pair it up with Enhanced Soundscape.

Hello there and thank you so much for the input. It is true that being able to hear and register other players is quite essential so we will make sure to look into this :)

• Like 1