ilauchlan

Broken shooting

I get that everyone is aware of how bad the shooting can get and I know it's early beta but PLEASE fix this broken shooting. Auto either just completely stops working if you stop firing. There's no real way to actual tell if your shots are connecting. I just landed 71 rounds into someone. Pretty close range and my gun just decides to go nuts and lags. Pretty sure the other guy was the same cause his shots never done alot. 

I know it's early but the fact that this game is purely for looting makes it hard to not absolutely rage when you get killed and all your loot lost. Especially due to the game lagging. Please fix cause I love this game and so wanna play more lmao

I understand your frustration, but I think we need to be comprehensive.. I'm sure they will improve that very quickly :)

I'm sorry for my English.

• Like 1

Does anyone happen to know when the next patch will be ? Hate being so negative but it's making the game harder to keep interested in. And I think they have done a great job. It is beta I would just like them to fix it hopefully this month  

Last news on twitter.
" Prepare Outlanders, at 17:00 CEST there will be server optimization. Some of you may notice disconnections from encounters in post-war Norway. If that will be your case, please a have a little patience "
:)

• Like 1

On 8/7/2018 at 2:09 PM, ilauchlan said:

I get that everyone is aware of how bad the shooting can get and I know it's early beta but PLEASE fix this broken shooting. Auto either just completely stops working if you stop firing. There's no real way to actual tell if your shots are connecting. I just landed 71 rounds into someone. Pretty close range and my gun just decides to go nuts and lags. Pretty sure the other guy was the same cause his shots never done alot. 

I know it's early but the fact that this game is purely for looting makes it hard to not absolutely rage when you get killed and all your loot lost. Especially due to the game lagging. Please fix cause I love this game and so wanna play more lmao

Agreed and this cheese with the knife meta of running up to someone who's putting rounds into your chest needs work as well up close there's essentially no hitbox and it's an exploit that players are using with the knife melee. Hopefully it's not just be experiencing this nonsense. 

9 hours ago, Geezus said:

Agreed and this cheese with the knife meta of running up to someone who's putting rounds into your chest needs work as well up close there's essentially no hitbox and it's an exploit that players are using with the knife melee. Hopefully it's not just be experiencing this nonsense. 

They just need to be careful that they dont make knifes useless. A knife nobody wants to use is pointless.

If someone ever get close to you. Like they're trying to hug you, then don't use your weapon. If your gun clips through your opponents body it will not do any damage and will pass completely through. Also it seems the bullets that you do fire are delayed, so leading your target seems to be the best thing to do atm. Game is really cool and fun, besides all the obvious bugs, I love the bullet ricochet physics btw, it should lead to some interesting kills. Good luck on your game Bohemia.

• Like 1