I think the ambient sound of the environment mask the sound of other players. In the tunnel on fisk factory i can hear foot steps just fine until i walk out the tunnel. Walking in a building i can hear foot steps when standing still. The only time i can hear other players that are outside is when I'm not moving or they are shooting. So i would like to see adjustments in the sound.

Once you have a blueprint for a gun getting another from a drop should grant you one gun of the blueprint rather than a blueprint you have no need for.

Grenades should also be found by looting. Say give a green circle that would have a single grenade located in it. Cause one every so often from drops is good but not rewarding enough.

Also i would like my sensitivity settings to stay rather than everytime i load the game up i have to change them, and give a description of what some of the sliders do.

Another problem i have is player draw distance. I will be aiming at a player (I'm sniping) and he just running by but then they character disappears when i should still see the character.

I have mostly all blueprints, when will you be adding the scoped guns into the game?