There should really be a way to invite friends into the lobby as soon as possible and if there is a way please tell me

• Like 1

Im pretty sure they have said they are currently looking into a duo game mode.

Sit tight, im sure this wont be too far around the corner!

• Like 1

I'm still thinking that the main idea of this game is solo, it is a survival game based on looting, the shelter, and that "humanity has fallen" sensation...if they introduce the duo experience, the shelter will be shared? what about the resources? etc.... I think that they should introduce a sort of invitation/meeting point/join session command and that's it...

But everything is welcomed and we will test it...

Just join the same encounter at the same time then compare where the air drop is coming if Air drop is in same location y'all on the same map. Ps i kill duos see yall soon hahahaha.

Hello :) .
I think it's important to add a system to play with friends...

For example the possibility of creating a clan of "x"(4?) people with shelter and resources shared.
Players will have to play with the members of their own clan in duo / squad..
I'm sorry for my English..

I agree. A duo/squad mode would be very interesting and important. They could do the shelter/resources one of two ways.

They could either have the same building when you guys are in the same game but have resources and everything separated so what you loot is yours unless maybe dropped and shared before going on encounters.

The other way I believe they could do it is everything is shared between your group but, I'm not too sure if everyone would be ok with that.

The game is great with room for lots of new, improving things and I can't wait to test it all out!

On 07/08/2018 at 12:38 PM, II FaiD II said:

Im pretty sure they have said they are currently looking into a duo game mode.

That is true indeed, but I think that visiting one's shelter and team play are two different things.
When we talk about team play we mostly talk about the encounters, but when it comes to visiting shelters it's more complicated.
There are many things that need to be discussed as if there will be some sort of activity you both can do at one's shelter. If it will be possible to attack other people's shelters or if it's going to be purely peaceful and so on and so on. 

But we are glad you guys are also thinking about this and are still providing us with fresh ideas each and every day :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/7/2018 at 11:54 AM, Sleepyc18 said:

Just join the same encounter at the same time then compare where the air drop is coming if Air drop is in same location y'all on the same map. Ps i kill duos see yall soon hahahaha.

This should be punished as teaming up is obviously cheating I cant tell you how many times I've run into groups when it's supposed to be a solo game but you can't report since no gamertag. It's disgusting and I think this needs to be addressed ASAP

9 hours ago, Geezus said:

This should be punished as teaming up is obviously cheating I cant tell you how many times I've run into groups when it's supposed to be a solo game but you can't report since no gamertag. It's disgusting and I think this needs to be addressed ASAP

as long as teamers dont have a proper place to play you should not punish them. They cant go somewhere else so dont be mad at them. I think it sucks too but there is nothing we or the "mean teamers" can do about. Only the developers can fix this

19 hours ago, Geezus said:

This should be punished as teaming up

10 hours ago, twitch_DinotheRRhino said:

as long as teamers dont have a proper place to play you should not punish them.

We are already working on fixing this issue. It won't be exactly "punishment" BUT we will try to randomize the matchmaking as much as possible to completely eliminate this problem.