I feel that there should be like scopes and silencers, and grips and stuff, but make sure they are kinda debuffed, like when you use a scope in direct sunlight, it kinda reflects, like the light a flashlight, but there are upgrades to made the reflection dimmed but not completely eliminated, so if your camping in a bush, the enemy players can still see you, making it fair, rather then dying to a player you couldn't see, making it pretty hard to kill them before they could kill you. Silencers should make the gun quieter, but not completely silenced so it isn't a super high advantage.  Grips, I can't think of any debuff for them, like, all they would do would be to make you aim less all over the place. Another idea, making upgrades in your house like a tread mill, which  lets you run faster by like 2% and put it in set of 5 tiers or a set of weights ora backpack which progressively gets either a bigger selection of weights or a bigger backpack which would increase the items you would carry by like, 5 items, but the last upgrade could be instead of 5 items, carry aextra weapon, and make it so there would be 7 tiers.I cant think of any more ideas, but if I do ill post them. Thanks for reading and hope to here other peoples suggestions cause I want this to be a successful game (not that I'llget to play it often, I'm a PS4 player, only can play it at my friends house)

• Like 1

I posted some very similar ideas about the shelter in a previous post "Activities in the Shelter: Thoughts? Ideas?" if you have time read it, and let me know...

So regarding the scope, I disagree. It is the ability of a player to find the right spot where to snipe and not be seen, and with the introduction of binoculars is the ability of a player to scan for snipers or other outlanders around...

Silencers and grips I think are on the way, are a necessity....totally agree with your points....

Regarding the activities in the shelter, and all the other points I can't be more on the same page with you...

Thank you for your post! And keep posting!

• Like 2

No no no no no to all your ideas that would make the game feel like a kids game (ie kids play cod cause it's easy more adults play bf cause of the difficulty) no player will have an advantage over the next your tier system gives just that and the devs don't want that. Regarding the attachments (ie scopes and grips) if you want a scoped gun you have to find it and break it down to get the blueprint. Their will be different versions of the guns( ie you have a ak stock then one with a scope one with and extended clip and one with a scope and extended clip) that you have to break down to get. So the only way you can have an advantage is to go get what you need by playing the game

Character personalization is a big factor to me. If i can make my character reload a bit faster, or loot a little bit more, or better recoil control, or runs a little faster or longer i would be going crazy for this game. 

20 hours ago, Galactic Fr0st said:

Character personalization is a big factor to me. If i can make my character reload a bit faster, or loot a little bit more, or better recoil control, or runs a little faster or longer i would be going crazy for this game. 

No don't do that that would make the game unbalanced. Why do so many gamers want a edge over others just get good and stop asking for easy wins go play cod or fortnight

On 12.8.2018 at 10:11 PM, Sleepyc18 said:

No don't do that that would make the game unbalanced. Why do so many gamers want a edge over others just get good and stop asking for easy wins go play cod or fortnight

I think he dont want an edge over others. I think its important for @Galactic Fr0st to make his character fit to his playstyle. If he for example never wants to fight, he wants to run a bit faster to escape from player who gank him. If he  likes using a shotgun or sniper he wants to reload a bit faster. Its on the devs to balance that. and when a game like overwatch can be esprts then it is possible to balance these small things. :)

Greetings Dino