S. Snake

My Addons are conflicting with one another

Hello, my name is Snake. Im beginning to get  my feet wet in the world of modding Arma and I am having some issues with the mods for the ammos I am creating.

Can anyone point me to the info on how to make separate mods that both require the same addon (example: Maaws launcher mod and Verona launcher mod that both requiredAddons tanks dlc weapons) work together without merging them together into one mod (example: verona and titan mod all in one)

I browse the wiki on mods every day I'm working on a mod, I may have overlooked it. 

P.s. remember the golden rule, it makes the world a better place.

Edited by S. Snake
General disdain for internet people and their so called "entitlement"

Please learn to use paragraphs. This is a real chore to read.

Skipping most of the text because I don't want to do that to my brain now... Is your requiredAddons set up correctly?

Edited original post because of course someone needs an accommodation.

Just need to know what the rule is for making two different/ separate mods that require the same "requiredAddons" and use the same base class (example: missileBase used by verona and maaws). When I put these two weapons into pbos whichever one is lower on the mod list will deactivate the other. Need to know what the game requires for these to work at the same time.

P.s. Remember the golden rule. It makes the world a better place.