6osbo

Arma 3 - Bugs & Glitches

Since the Arma 3 forums don't have a thread for bugs and glitches, I had to make one. This game is full of bugs and glitches and after five long years, this game is still riddled with them. Maybe it's because BI is ignorant, or maybe it's because there is nowhere to report bugs and glitches. So post and bugs and glitches here.

• Confused 1

I can't lock onto the laser designated artillery piece with a bomb in the Fixed- Wing showcase. No matter what I do I can't lock on. I tried flying above 800 meters, below 500 meters, above 600 km/h, below 400 km/h, and laser designating it myself. I can do the thing where there's a box around the artillery but it wont lock.

can't put any NVG slot item on or a scope on while in an aircraft

14 hours ago, 6osbo said:

I can't lock onto the laser designated artillery piece with a bomb in the Fixed- Wing showcase. No matter what I do I can't lock on. I tried flying above 800 meters, below 500 meters, above 600 km/h, below 400 km/h, and laser designating it myself. I can do the thing where there's a box around the artillery but it wont lock.

Do you understand the concept of LOAL?  Lock on AFTER launch.  It's intended to be impossible to lock a gbu onto anything before launch.  

can't put any NVG slot item on or a scope on while in an aircraft

Not 100% sure this is a bug.  However there is a way around this.  Put whatever you want to put o. your head/rifle in the vehicle's inventory first and then back on your character.

Since the Arma 3 forums don't have a thread for bugs and glitches, I had to make one. This game is full of bugs and glitches and after five long years, this game is still riddled with them. Maybe it's because BI is ignorant, or maybe it's because there is nowhere to report bugs and glitches. So post and bugs and glitches here.

Before making any wild claims I suggest you do your research better: https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/1/

Edited by stanhope
typos
  • Like 1

On 7.8.2018 at 2:04 AM, 6osbo said:

Since the Arma 3 forums don't have a thread for bugs and glitches, I had to make one.

And there is a very good reason for it not having that. That's what the feedback tracker is for.