Sign in to follow this  
ilauchlan

Vigor

No lie could you imagine one big map and could build your own base and people could raid you. Kinda like rust. Would be dope

No thank you! 

I've played Rust a lot and it's to much time consuming. We have already many games like rust but almost non like Vigor. 

This is the main reason why I joined Vigor, a more relaxing survival loot based shooter. We don't need a other Rust clone. 

If I had no job and being home all day, then Rust might be worth it. Rust doesn't feel like a game anymore but a daily job. And then you have players against you that are online 24/7 and wait till you go offline and raid your base. 

Those are also the people who complain about roof campers and yelling how newbie roof campers are, but meanwhile they raid a solo guy with 7 people. Wonderful community. 

• Like 2

On 06/08/2018 at 11:02 PM, Toonen1988 said:

a more relaxing survival loot based shooter.

This is exactly what we are going for. :)

You are right that the possibility to attack or visit one's shelter might be dope. But there are a few things that might be quite complicated, especially the issue Toonen1988 mentioned ->

On 06/08/2018 at 11:02 PM, Toonen1988 said:

And then you have players against you that are online 24/7 and wait till you go offline and raid your base.

So yeah we are still thinking about all of the possibilities and your idea is great but it is true that it will be pretty hard to realize and for now, we really need to polish the game as it is before implementing new modes and stuff like that :)