Batteris

I love this game. Some things to improve.

First of all, congratulations for the game, the basic idea it's fantastic and I can not wait to see how the game will continue to develop. I bought the game preview on xbox, and I hope to see the full game soon.

I love the system you used to avoid making everyone "Rambo" running around and not caring about tactics and dangers. Dying and losing everything makes the tension rise, but at the same time give the freedom to leave when one wants to allow anyone to get a loot anyway.

I noticed that there are some bugs, like the automatic weapon that locks up during automatic fire. And only in PVP mode. In the shelter everything works fine, the same problem I had with all the automatic weapons.

As for the ideas to give you, it would be nice to allow a group of 2 or 3 people to take refuge together and play in a team. Customize some weapons, give a little more time to look for loot before radiation arrives. Offer a little more chest launches. Being able to surrender so as not to lose everything that was taken, sharing the loot if yu surrended. (I do not know if it would create some sort of exploit, but it could be an idea.) Improve the Spawn system to not be already with an armed enemy behind the back. A pair of binoculars to study the area.

I hope it has been helpful. Continue on this path anyway, because the potential is enormous.

Good job.

• Like 2

I really love the idea of binoculars because a good portion of this game is all about strategies and timing. In addition, the idea of surrendering is great, I don't know how could be implemented in the gameplay but it sounds coherent with the main idea of this game.

Please if you have time check my post of in this very same section the title is "Activities in the Shelter: Thoughts? Ideas? " and the tag word is "shelter".

Have fun and be tactic!

I love the idea of surrendering instead of just been killed all of the time as I only like to play solo as I am a older lady I cant stand the noise coming down the headphones from other players when you are in a team .So if I could surrender and keep some of my items that would be great

I agree, the idea of surrendering sounds cool since if you would die you would lose everything. Maybe if you surrender, the person could take maybe 1 thing or something instead of you losing everything. 

Another little mini issue is when I am putting ammo in the stash at the shelter, sometimes the icon won't go away but, when I go into an encounter, the ammo was put in the stash and it confuses me sometimes. Like I said, just a mini issue but, I just wanted to bring light to it.

On 06/08/2018 at 3:04 PM, Batteris said:

I love the system you used to avoid making everyone "Rambo"

Thank you so much for all the kind words. And I even have some great news for you - nearly everything you mentioned is already being worked on or at least discussed. We definitely do plan to include more customizations as well as team play - for now, we are thinking mostly about duos. And then we will see how it goes.

As when it comes to the time spend in the encounters looting and stuff like that - that is a question we get quite a lot, but for now, we see the fast encounters as part of the experience :) Get in, get out have a lot of fun in a relatively short period of time