Plainovic5

Activities in the Shelter: Thoughts? Ideas?

I bought the game yesterday after the two hour trial.

I think that the time spent in the shelter should be not only functional to crafting and looting but can become a tactical and important aspect of the game. Preparing the player to hit the outlands and be ready for that. I want the community think about this, it can make a real difference in the game, and maybe also for chilling out in between sessions.

My ideas:

1) Introducing a physical activity that helps our character to gain more stamina, more speed, or a better aim, temporarily for the next session or simply adding levels that need to be kept through time. I was thinking like an house made gym, and also to give more value to the shooting range outside the shelter as a sort of training court.

2) Growing plants and cooking. Growing plants can give you the possibilities to create medicines and house made remedy, or others valuables to define. Cooking should give to the character some extra strength for the next session or some other effects to define.

3) Mapping. This game is very tactical because of the importance of looting and also because when you die you loose all your loot. For this reason, having the possibility to look at the map before the session can be something very important for looting or PvP, and I think that while you are in the session you should have the possibility to take photos of the territory, and in this way build the map for the shelter. Obviously the camera should be something that you can craft or find as a special loot.

I'm rumbling on other ideas, but for now is enough.

What do you think guys? What can be an activity to spend time on when you are in the shelter?

Have a good one!

PS: Guys I truly believe this can be a great and fun game and if we threw ideas in the forum can be beneficial for all of us and developers as well ;-) !

• Like 2