0Y0

Russian Helmets Project

Hi, 0Y0! Haven't been here gor a while! Amazing work on ZH helmets! Especially i like versions with cover and Goggles Bolle X800! I wanted to ask you if it is possible to add separate Goggles Bolle X800 model in face cover slot in VA? Waiting for ZSH-1-2MR))

The goggles radiate big dick energy, they look so good on the ZSh-1-2.

3 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

I wanted to ask you if it is possible to add separate Goggles Bolle X800 model in face cover slot in VA? Waiting for ZSH-1-2MR))

Totally agree

On 10/17/2019 at 2:36 PM, Disgusting_Man said:

Hi, 0Y0! Haven't been here gor a while! Amazing work on ZH helmets! Especially i like versions with cover and Goggles Bolle X800! I wanted to ask you if it is possible to add separate Goggles Bolle X800 model in face cover slot in VA? Waiting for ZSH-1-2MR))

Maybe in the future, but not now) And without it a lot of work.

2 hours ago, 0Y0 said:

Maybe in the future, but not now) And without it a lot of work.

Understood. So ZSH-1-2MR will be the last helmet that will be added in your mod? Will it have covers?

19 minutes ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Understood. So ZSH-1-2MR will be the last helmet that will be added in your mod? Will it have covers?

Not last.

Yes, covers will be.

Maybe now I'm away on a business trip.
Work will be interrupted for a period of 3-6 months.

No, I'm here) And we work further)

• Thanks 1

Visor for ZSH-1-2M ready.

iAKiwQJ19oqVUfVaAiKJfVAL_g45nBTnsPqlj4DS

fSHuR30psQd9Mp-wm0F3pWF3lgEBiR3cuWnXJzp2

5QfhNqwwFnG-y0XAWUCFtfOOoXy8N96Z9hhrrSoR

Ri6CVPMObw57exEx-3e1F0yF_RAILAkHVZoE_YpT

MdSXhdCWFILwNMDTp9JvCKYzT4W2d3UyaqZ6TSnd

• Like 10

In game:

Axer-oxfmXVUmXAqOU_iqeGMcQgM0plSvUpjBDrC

RDqwJi1RKt44XenNtHSP6A0tv4gYSgSCXlhkOzw5

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

While we all waiting for update with ZSH-1-2M (wich looks really cool!)) i want to share an interesting video about Altyn helmet that we have in this mod.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BlackSomethingDown said:

Can't wait for this, the helmets in this pack easily give YuEmod's a run for his money 

Now I'm working on covers for this helmet. It’s difficult for me, so when I finish, I don’t know)

• Like 2

On 1/2/2020 at 5:55 PM, 0Y0 said:

Now I'm working on covers for this helmet. It’s difficult for me, so when I finish, I don’t know)

No worries man, take your time, you've already given us more than enough good stuff to fool around with even in the current build 🙂

very very nice work. how would you feel about having these in RHS AFRF? That obviously doesn't mean there wouldn't be an independent separate release of your own

• Like 17

On 1/8/2020 at 11:56 AM, PuFu said:

very very nice work. how would you feel about having these in RHS AFRF? That obviously doesn't mean there wouldn't be an independent separate release of your own

We are only for, so more people will be able to see our work)

• Like 8

It will be great to see Altyn helmets made by OYO in RHS with proper armour values. They are so much better than old models made by Esin. Hope they will be replaced. Although I will still use this mod alongside with RHS.

17 hours ago, 0Y0 said:

We are only for, so more people will be able to see our work)

alright then, you have a PM

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PuFu said:

alright then, you have a PM

Ok)

7 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

It will be great to see Altyn helmets made by OYO in RHS with proper armour values. They are so much better than old models made by Esin. Hope they will be replaced. Although I will still use this mod alongside with RHS.

My helmets have all the parameters set normally) When I did, I took into account the ammo parameters from the RHS, the helmets protect, as they should)

15 hours ago, 0Y0 said:

My helmets have all the parameters set normally) When I did, I took into account the ammo parameters from the RHS, the helmets protect, as they should)

Of course i know it. I was talking about RHS Altyn helmets parameters) They are wrong)

3 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Of course i know it. I was talking about RHS Altyn helmets parameters) They are wrong)

In the RHS, all helmets have the same parameters) And there is no difference between Altyn or 6B47, for example)

• Like 2