0Y0

Russian Helmets Project

4 hours ago, jacobs said:

I hate when you guys release these nice gear stuff because it keeps me stuck on virtual arsenal playing tactical barbie instead of actually playing the game... thanks guys! LOL

Same thing bro)) I spend much more time in VA creating characters than playing. My girlfriend says it's some kind of disease, but I don't think so...

• Haha 2

ZSH-1 in progress.

zlMbuDpB0KXoggojrG4HKBhtm1STKTBzrvAwc7Z_

kb5OHYj5XaSgpDEoNrAqb6swMtH8uYJzhLn_A7zY

da-2YMWu4fLLQhYDnF1N0Kk3QDkE6aBvrFILlmzM

• Like 8

Another outstanding model from you! High qualiy work as always! When you will make ZSH-1-2, will there be a version with transparent visor? And how many cases are you planning to add?(I hope a lot because there are really many variants of them in real life and they commonly use) And i hope this helmets will have the same suspension system as Altyn and Maska-1 because i really like how it can be used with different balaclavas and masks from other mods. Thank you!

Yes, ZSH-1-2 will be with a transparent visor.
About covers it is difficult to say at the moment.

In ZSh, the suspension system is very different from Altyn. According to this, now we need to spend a few more weeks to make it)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When you will make all things that you want to see in this mod (I know it won't be soon, but), is there any chance that in future you will make some other russian gear? Body armor for example... Because there are not so many quality mods with gear for russian special forces, and models of such quality as yours.

7 minutes ago, Disgusting_Man said:

When you will make all things that you want to see in this mod (I know it won't be soon, but), is there any chance that in future you will make some other russian gear? Body armor for example... Because there are not so many quality mods with gear for russian special forces, and models of such quality as yours.

So far I do not look) I can not draw folds on clothes. By this, I think not. But time will tell.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, 0Y0 said:

So far I do not look) I can not draw folds on clothes. By this, I think not. But time will tell.

Anyway i wish you success in modding and skills development! Will be waiting for your next releases!

Glad it's coming alone so well! Yeah the ZSh was a fairly big departure from the Altyn, espwcially compared to its predecessors (Maska, K6, Rys). I believe it was the first modern Russian combat helmet to use bulletproof glass for the entire visor rather than having a steel component, as well as shell and ballistic materials and interior guts. I have used a replica of the -2MR from Grey-Shop.ru (an airsoft supplier, really good) and it's a pretty slick piece of kit. Unfortunately it was a friend's and I couldn't keep it 😞

Frankly there are so many versions of the ZSH-1 it could fill it's own mod. Personally I think I'd like to see a plain, non-radio version along with later a couple covers in more common colors (green, khaki, black, flora, emr, snow...) to keep things simple and not have the sort of massive list of possibilities the Altyn currently stands at!

No offense OYO, but the Altyn could use a bit of variant reduction at some point...

11 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

Glad it's coming alone so well! Yeah the ZSh was a fairly big departure from the Altyn, espwcially compared to its predecessors (Maska, K6, Rys). I believe it was the first modern Russian combat helmet to use bulletproof glass for the entire visor rather than having a steel component, as well as shell and ballistic materials and interior guts. I have used a replica of the -2MR from Grey-Shop.ru (an airsoft supplier, really good) and it's a pretty slick piece of kit. Unfortunately it was a friend's and I couldn't keep it 😞

Frankly there are so many versions of the ZSH-1 it could fill it's own mod. Personally I think I'd like to see a plain, non-radio version along with later a couple covers in more common colors (green, khaki, black, flora, emr, snow...) to keep things simple and not have the sort of massive list of possibilities the Altyn currently stands at!

No offense OYO, but the Altyn could use a bit of variant reduction at some point... 

Altyn is a helmet made of titanium. That is, technologically, this is a much more complex product than ZSH-1-2. Altyn and ZSh-1-2 inside have an aramid shell. Which holds the secondary fragments.
ZSh-1-2 is made of aluminum. ZSH-1 is made of aramid. ZSh-1 and ZSh-1-2 are completely different helmets.

If we talk about the suspension system. In Altyn, this is a piece of foam) In ZSH-1-2, this is a system of slings with one pillow.

Now there are Skydex pillows in my Altyn. It is very convenient. And much more convenient suspension system, which stands in the ZSH-1-2.

118577234.jpg

And one more important point. Altyn is less than ZSh-1-2. With close contact it helps)

9ztwKLNzrXVo1UoPZ0z4x256ps3g5XSCbSck_gOS

About mod.

ZSH-1 will be only in those options that are presented in the screenshots.

ZSH-1-2 will be without a radio, most likely.

ZSH-1-2M will be from the radio.

• Like 2

Oh, nothing actually new in this thread, just bumped by somebody looking for updates (otherwise known here as spam).

Do not be nervous)
There was no time to work on the mod. But at the end of this week I start drawing again)

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Greensnack said:

Texture drawing, planning or literal?

Do not quite understand)

I will continue to draw textures on the suspension for the ZSh.

This topic is not about YuEMod. Guys,  is a slippery topic))) Let's not discuss here the work of Yura)

And so, finally I drew suspension system)) It will be in ZSH-1, ZSH-1-2, ZSH-1-2MR.

8aRdICxAB7aEzRfWbq9lfJkwtza2Gs7IizVC8ZNS

7l9Oetu89ZyOCmW_cBHvWcqLcxK26nOVXHMEICaJ

• Like 5

Nice work, 0Y0! Waiting for your next release. And please, if you will make covers for zsh-1-2, make one in EMR camo))

7 minutes ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Nice work, 0Y0! Waiting for your next release. And please, if you will make covers for zsh-1-2, make one in EMR camo))

In the next release will be the helmet ZSH-1 and small changes in the Maska-1.

In EMP I will not make a cover. EMP is the army pattern, and ZSH-1-2 helmet for the MVD)

3 minutes ago, 0Y0 said:

In the next release will be the helmet ZS-1 and small changes in the Maska-1.

In EMP I will not make a cover. EMP is the army pattern, and ZSH-1-2 helmet for the MVD)

Understood! I think that i saw some ZSH-1-2 in EMR but you should know better and ofcourse it's your choise as creator))

It's airsoft, i think)

19 hours ago, 0Y0 said:

This topic is not about YuEMod. Guys,  is a slippery topic))) Let's not discuss here the work of Yura)

And so, finally I drew suspension system)) It will be in ZSH-1, ZSH-1-2, ZSH-1-2MR.

May I ask what the differences between the variants are?

I know that ZSh-1 has a different visor from the ZSh-1-2 series and that the ZSh-1-2MR has a radio, what about the ZSh-1-2M and ZSh-1-2? Do both of them exist in the first place?

4 hours ago, BlackSomethingDown said:

May I ask what the differences between the variants are?

I know that ZSh-1 has a different visor from the ZSh-1-2 series and that the ZSh-1-2MR has a radio, what about the ZSh-1-2M and ZSh-1-2? Do both of them exist in the first place?

All 3 helmets have different geometry.

ZSH-1 made of multilayer aramid.
ZSh-1-2 and ZSh-1-2M are made of aluminum.

“R” means radio. All 3 helmets can be with radio.

ZSH-1

273572.jpg

ZSH-1-2

shlem-1-2m-03.jpg

ZSH-1-2M

4395470863.jpg

• Like 2

In game)

P-HYcqqLt9t9fGsieMB0oY2vGJU89xkF9DkmttnA

• Like 4