Nomad556

possibility of quests?

i would personally like to see some sort of quest or mission system implemented. nothing crazy complicated but just another layer that can be added for extended end game content.

if there were weekly or daily quests it would give the player incentive to continue to play even after maxing out the shelter. 

for example: 

if you complete a weekly quest of looting 20 airdrops in week you get a special cosmetic item for your character or a cool decorative piece for your shelter. 

if you complete the daily quest of killing 3 players in a single round then you get a crate containing 2,000 materials etc..

and the quests can vary depending on the map. that way the quests are always in rotation, same as the maps are. 

you can even go further into it by adding milestones that would really give players a reason to grind.   

example:

if a player reaches idk say 100 kills you get a special melee weapon like a hatchet or ax. 

granted this would mean they would have to also add a sort of stat tracker for the player to be able to see their progression, but i think it would be a great addition. 

• Like 2

There are some plans that shall scratch this itch when implemented. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Locklear said:

There are some plans that shall scratch this itch when implemented. :)

oh man i cant wait!! you just got me REALLY excited haha! keep up the great work you guys are doing an incredible job!!!

• Like 1